Teri Ore

Mumbai

It was the day of the wedding, and Kalpi's nerves was hiking up, " nervous ? " Pakhi asked fixing Kalpi dupatta on her head, " a little " Kalpi said smoothing her ghagra choli in nerves, " don't be Kalpi....Raghav loves you. Don't worry about anything " Pakhi smiled and sat beside Kalpi. They waited for Raghav to arrive. 10 minutes later, Raghav's car stopped in front of the chawl. Raghav, Sammy and Adi all got out, " welcome " Vittal smiled and ushered Raghav to the mandap.

" The groom is here !!! " Pakhi said excitedly, and Kalpi blushed. Just then Kamala came to the chawl " ready ? " Kamala smiled and Kalpi nodded and stood up. Raghav sat on the mandpa waiting for Kalpi when she came down with Pakhi and Kamala beside her. Kalpi climbed the mandap and sat down beside Raghav. The pandit started the rituals.

" please stand...and circle the fire " the pandit said. Raghav moved in front of Kalpi and held her hand and circled the fire 7 times. After the last circle, Kalpi took over and circled the fire for another 7 times. After that, they sat down again and the pandit passed Raghav the mangalsutra to tire around Kalpi's neck. Raghav looked at Kalpi and smiled and tired the mangalsutra around Kalpi's neck, " now your mine " Raghav whispered seductively and Kalpi blushed.

After the wedding Kalpi and Raghav walked up to Kamala and Vittal to get their blessings, " be happy..my Rajkumari " Vittal said and hugged Kalpi, " thank you baba " Kalpi said. Kalpi then turned to Kamala, " aai...thank you " Kalpi said, Kamala smiled and hugged Kalpi tightly. " Take care of her Raghav baba " Vittal said as he shook Raghav's hand, " I will..." Raghav smiled. " I'm so happy for you Kalpi " Pakhi said hugging her tightly, " thank you Pakhi...and you too. I'm so happy for you too " Kalpi smiled to Adi and Pakhi, " take care of her " Kalpi said to Adi " you know I will " Adi smiled and kissed Pakhi temple. " ready to go ? " Raghav asked and Kalpi nodded. They walked up to the car and got in, Kalpi smiled waved back at her aai,baba, Sammy, Pakhi and Adi when the car was leaving.

They stopped in front of Raghav's villa, and Kalpi felt butterflies in her stomach. " Raghav...!!! " Kalpi giggled when he surprised her by carrying her bridal-style over the threshold, " welcome to your new home and life " Raghav smiled and placed her on her feet, Kalpi blushed " thank you...looking forward to it " Kalpi said and Raghav chuckled at her answer. " here " Raghav said passing her a beautifully wrapped box, " kiya hai ? " Kalpi asked looking at it, " wedding gift, go and change into it and meet me upstairs at the balcony, I have a surprise for you " Raghav kissed her and gently pushed Kalpi to the bedroom to change. Kalpi made it to the bedroom and unboxed the gift and gasped. Inside lay a maroon satin nightgown with its rope. Kalpi took it out and blushed at it. She started to slowly remove her jewelry, bangles, her hair and finally her wedding ghagra choli. Kalpi carefully placed the items on the bed and changed into the nightgown that Raghav gave her. Kalpi looked at herself once last time in the mirror and walked out the bedroom to up to the balcony.

Raghav was setting up the tent when Kalpi came. Kalpi looked at the tent and blushed at the bed that was located in it. Raghav turned around and felt his breath hitch up. Kalpi looked gorgeous in the maroon satin nightgown which he got for her with a little help from Pakhi. Kalpi slowly walked up to him and looked around, " its beautiful " Kalpi smiled and looked at the tent, Raghav smirked and walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her hand pulled her roughly to him, " you look delectable...." Raghav whispered and started kissing her neck, Kalpi's automatically wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed herself closer to him. Raghav then carried Kalpi bridal style into the tent and laid her gently on the bed and went back to close the flaps and turned back around again and looked at Kalpi with hooded eyes.

Raghav moved closer to her and sat beside her on the bed, Kalpi suddenly felt conscious and flushed. Raghav smirked and moved closer to her and laid down beside her, and looked at her. " kiya hua ? " Kalpi whispered as she laid her hand on his cheek, " I just feel that this is a dream. And I'm scared that if I move any closer you'll disappear. " Raghav whispered back, Kalpi smiled softly and propped herself on her elbow and looked at him " this is not a dream....and I won't disappear......ever " Kalpi whispered. After hearing that, Raghav attacked her lips in a rough yet passionate kiss. Kalpi wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer. Raghav's hand slipped downwards to the sash that was holding the rope together and pulled it open. Raghav then moved downwards to her collar and then her bosoms leaving a trail of burning kisses which was heating up her body.

Kalpi suddenly felt bold, she pushed Raghav on his back and straddled a very shocked Raghav, " Kalpi....." Raghav whispered hoarsely. Kalpi smirked and leaned down and started kissing him deeper, Raghav grabbed hold of her robe and pushed it down and flung it somewhere in the tent and rolled Kalpi over. He moved away and pulled his shirt off and pulled Kalpi to him so she straddled him. Kalpi moaned and stared grinding herself to him, " Raghav..........." Kalpi whispered in passion and kissed him passionately. Raghav then laid her down and pushed her nightgown up to her waist and claimed her as his own.

They laid in each others arms after their lovemaking breathing hard. Raghav kissed her forehead gently and pulled her closer to him, " did I hurt you ? " Raghav whispered, Kalpi shook her head " no... " Kalpi smiled, Raghav rolled her over and looked at her, " sorry if I was rough...I just could not control myself " Raghav whispered giving her pepper kisses on her exposed shoulder, " you were wonderful...thank you " Kalpi whispered. Raghav smiled, " love you " Raghav whispered, " love you too " Kalpi smiled and Raghav kissed her passionately and moved on top of her and took her again.