Dhadang Dhang { Epilogue }

Mumbai

1 year later

Kalpi looked at the paper which she was clutching in her hands. Excitement, happiness, love, joy could be felt all though out her whole body...

Pregnancy Report.....

Name : Mrs. Kalpana Singhania

Age : 22 years old

Husband : Mr. Raghav Singhania

Husband Age : 37 years old

Pregnant : Yes

Weeks / Month : 5 weeks

" I'm pregnant !! I'm pregnant !!!! " Kalpi shouted with joy in her head, " oh my god !!! " Kalpi mumbled. She quickly went to the alter and payed " thank you Bappa....thank you " Kalpi prayed in happiness.

" OH MY GOD !!!! SACH !!!!!!! " Pakhi screamed on the other line, Kalpi had to pull the receiver away from her ears, " yes.." Kalpi smiled, " oh my god !!! I'm gonna be an aunty and Akshay is gonna have a cousin " Pakhi screamed in excitement, Akshay was Pakhi and Adi's 10 month old son, " have you told Raghav ? " Pakhi asked, " not yet...when he come back I will " Kalpi smiled, " I'm so happy...I can't wait to come back !! " Pakhi said in excitement, " your coming back ? when ? " Kalpi asked, " next month " Pakhi said, " for real or only visit ? " Kalpi asked, " we'll planning to stay for a year. Adi wants to see his company there " Pakhi said, " scah !! that's amazing " Kalpi said. They talked for an hour or so on Pakhi's return and the baby names and what should be done. Pakhi said that she there to help.

Raghav returned from work later that day and found Kalpi in their bedroom folding clothes. Smiling Rahav went up to his wife and wrapped his arms around her, " hey..." Raghav whispered in her ear, " hey.." Kalpi whispered back and placed the folded shirt on the pile and turned to him. " who was your day ? " Kalpi asked, " boring...I missed you. I miss seeing you in the office " Raghav whined and he nuzzled her neck. Kalpi giggled, " I missed it too. " Kalpi whispered.

" so how was your day " Raghav smiled and they laid down on the bed cuddling, " happy " Kalpi smiled, " really ? in what way ? " Raghav asked, " Pakhi and Adi are coming back " Kalpi smiled, " really ? for how long ? " Raghav asked, " a year " Kalpi replied. " That's nice " Raghav said holding her tighter, " yup..Pakhi said she will help me with the baby " Kalpi said hoping Raghav would get the hint," that's nic......baby ?? what baby ? whose baby ? " Raghav asked sitting up and looked at her. Kalpi giggled and got up, got the report and passed it to him, " hamari baby " Kalpi whispered. Raghav's eyes grew big and quickly scanned the report and looked up at her, " sach ?? " Raghav whispered, Kalpi nodded and took his hand and placed it on her tummy " sach " Kalpi whispered. " I'm gonna be a dad ?? I'M GONNA BE A DAD !!!!! " Raghav screamed in happiness and picked Kalpi up and spun her around, " thank you....thank you....thank you " Raghav said kissing Kalpi and Kalpi giggled. " I love you Kalpi...so much " Raghav whispered and kissed her, " I love you too Raghav..." Kalpi whispered and kissed him back deeply.

8 months later, little Rohan was born and was the apple of both his parents. 2 years later Kalpi gave birth to their second child, a baby girl called Kalki.