Gandi Baat

Goa

For the next 2 days Raghav and Kalpi were working all though the day and night to get the problem fixed. By the third day, the problem was fixed, Kalpi was reading a book relaxing when Raghav came through the door, " Kalpi lets have dinner " Raghav smiled, " kaha ? " Kalpi asked, " There is a beach side restaurant just down the road from our villa " Raghav said, Kalpi nodded and blushed, " let's me just go and change " Kalpi smiled and got up and went her room. After 5 minutes, Kalpi came down and saw Raghav on the phone, " Sir ? " Kalpi said softly, Raghav looked up and got up quickly, " your ready " Raghav said raking his eyes up and down her body, Kalpi blushed and nodded, " chal ? " Raghav asked, " chal " Kalpi smiled and walked out.

They made it to the beach side restaurant a few minutes later, " table for 2 ? " Raghav asked the waiter, " right this way sir " the waiter smiled and showed them to their table that was facing the beach, " your menus " the waiter said as he passed them their menus, " thank you " Kalpi smiled and looked through it. After ordering their food, Kalpi and Raghav sat in silence, it was comfortable silence, " its beautiful here " Kalpi smiled and looked around, " yeah...." Raghav replied as he looked at her, " I wish we did not have to leave " Kalpi said, " we can always stay...for few more days " Raghav said, Kalpi chuckled " no...its ok. " Kalpi said. When their food came, they laughed and talked about everything.

After dinner, they took a romantic stroll on the beach, " are you enjoying yourself ? " Raghav asked, Kalpi nodded " I am...I hope I can come back again " Kalpi said looking around the beach side, " that could be arranged " Raghav said, Kalpi chuckled and shook her head, " come one..it's getting late " Kalpi said and pulled him back home. They made it back, and suddenly everything turned awkward, " well good night " Kalpi said happily, Raghav nodded and smiled " good night " Raghav as Kalpi walked up the stairs to her bedroom.

Kalpi could not sleep, getting up Kalpi looked at the clock beside her " its only 8.45 pm " Kalpi mumbled and shook her head and got up from the bed and looked out her balcony. Kalpi spotted Raghav on one of the beach chairs near the pool, with his eyes closed, he looked relaxed. Kalpi smiled and decided to go to him. Raghav was relaxing near the pool, when he felt someone lay on top of him, smiling Raghav wrapped his arm around Kalpi and held her, " what are you doing here ? " Kalpi whispered, " thinking....but now I'm relaxing " Raghav whispered back, Kalpi chuckled and held on to him tighter. After some time Kalpi started giggled, Raghav opened his eyes and looked down at her " something funny ? " Raghav asked amusingly, Kalpi shook her head, " I feel like this is a honeymoon than a business trip " Kalpi chuckled, Raghav held her tighter, " it can be if you want it to be " Raghav said, " kiya ? " Kalpi asked in shocked, Raghav chuckled harder, " you know something Ms. Jadhav....your gonna give me a lot of problem after marriage " Raghav whispered, Kalpi looked at Raghav " marriage. Kaun se marriage ? " Kalpi asked, " hamari shaadi " Raghav said, " Raghav..." Kalpi started, " after this week is over...I'm going to Kamala-maa to ask her permission to marry you. I love you Kalpi, and I want to spend the rest my life with you " Raghav whispered as he looked at her with love and adoration, Kalpi smiled and hugged him " I love you Raghav....I'm so happy " Kalpi whispered.

Raghav pushed Kalpi gently onto the bed without breaking their kiss, " I love you...." Raghav whispered in-between kisses and started kissing her shoulders. Kalpi giggled as his hands roamed her hips, " looks like I found your soft spot " Raghav said with his eyes twinkling, " chee...." Kalpi blushed and tried to push him off, " naa uhh...your not getting rid of me that easily Ms. Jadhav " Raghav said teasingly, Kalpi chuckled and kissed him hard and wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer, " god you feel good in my arms " Raghav whispered hoarsely and deepened the kiss. After the sometime Raghav broke off the kiss " we should stop....I don't think I can hold back any longer if we keep this up " Raghav said,
" Raghav....please" Kalpi said huskily, " no Kalpi...your first time should be special. " Raghav said, " but I'm ready " Kalpi said huskily and Raghav shook his head, " I want to do this right Kalpi. That's why I'm willing to wait " Raghav said," I'll go then " Kalpi said preparing to get up, " no...stay " Raghav said pulling her back, " but...you said..." Kalpi started, " I want to hold you...for now " Raghav said wrapping his rams around her and closed her eyes. Kalpi smiled and snuggled closer to him " Love you Kalpi " Raghav whispered, " love you too " Kalpi said softly and dozed off.