Piya Ke Bazaar Mein

Mumbai

3 Days Later...

" he said that ? " Pakhi asked in shock. Kalpi nodded in defeat. They were in Adi's villa, all trying to help Kalpi out, " But one week is too short " Pakhi said, " That's what I said...but he would not listen " Kalpi said as she lay down on the sofa and whined. Adi chuckled " that's Raghav Singhania for you. When he wants something...he won't back down. He would do anything to get it...even kidnapping " Adi said, Kalpi looked at him " what ? " Kalpi asked in shock, " joking... " Adi said. " Guys mein kiya karone it has been 3 days...3 days !!! and every time he will remind me. You have 4 days left....Kalpi...you have 3 days left Kalpi...." Kalpi said gruffly trying to mimic Raghav " I can't take it anymore " Kalpi whined and got up and started to pace the floor. Pakhi and Adi looked at each other, " well tomorrow is a holiday...because its Holi. Do you think he will come to the chawl ? " Pakhi asked, Kalpi stopped and looked at Pakhi, " I don't think so...Raghav hates his clothes being ruined by happiness. When I was in the States and Diwali was celebrated among the Indian community, Raghav never showed up. He said he hated it " Adi said nodding, " this is perfect...I don't have to see him " Kalpi said happily," until work the next day...." Pakhi smiled, Kalpi looked at Pakhi " thanks for ruining the moment Pakhi " Kalpi said as she placed her hand on her hips, " sorry...sorry...." Pakhi laughed in surrender.

Raghav was at home, " she still has not said anything " Raghav thought, " why ? What is my flaw ? " Raghav asked himself, " HAPPY HOLI !!!!! " Sammy shouted as he rubbed Raghav's cheeks, " Sam !!! " Raghav said in shock as he tried to get the rub off the colour from his cheeks, " aare..I don't have any...look " Sammy laughed an showed his hands to Raghav. Raghav looked at him in anger and looked back out " aaj Holi hai Raghav....its time for happiness not sulking " Sammy said, " I don't care. There is only 1 day left and Kalpi has not said anything !!! I've tried everything...yet she won't budge " Raghav said in frustration, " maybe she needs more time...one week is not enough Raghav " Sammy said, " I don't care " Raghav said, " so you are not going then ? " Sammy asked. Raghav looked at Sammy " going where ? " Raghav asked, " the chawl ? " Sammy asked. Raghav looked at Sammy for awhile thinking " I'm going...I'm going to get that answer today....no matter what " Raghav said walking to his cupboard.

Kalpi was placing some rang onto strays for Holi " Hey Kalpi...need help ? " Pakhi asked, Kalpi nodded " here " Kalpi said passing a try of pink rang to her, " wow...its so pretty " Pakhi said as she played with it, Kalpi nodded and continued to place more rang onto trays. Kalpi has just finished, when she spotted Raghav coming in " what is he doing here ?? " Kalpi asked herself in shock. Raghav walked into the chawl grounds and up to Kamala " aare Raghav baba...Sammy ? you made it " Kamala said happily, Raghav and Sammy smiled and nodded. Raghav looked around for Kalpi when he spotted her at the stairs, Kalpi immediately turned and ran up. Raghav frowned and looked at Sammy, but Sammy had already left him in the middle of the whole festival. Looking around Raghav took the steps 2 by 2. Kalpi ran up to the balcony where some chawls were left as storage rooms, she quickly ran into one and hid hoping Raghav would not see her.

Raghav made it to the balcony, but no Kalpi. He searched everywhere, " Kalpi...I know you're here " Raghav called out, but no reply. Kalpi waited for Raghav to go before she came out. After about 15 minutes, Kalpi got from her hiding place, and slowly opened the door and looked out, once she saw the coast is clear she quickly went out. But she did not get far when a hand caught her waist, Kalpi gasp in shock and looked at her side " well look who I caught ? a butterfly who was trying to fly away from me " Raghav smirked. Kalpi tried to free herself " let go " Kalpi challenged, Raghav shook his head. He stood straight and opened the chawl doors and pulled her in. Raghav shut the door behind him and turned and looked at Kalpi who was standing beside him with her back against the wall and looking away. Raghav smirked and placed his right hand on the wall against her head, Kalpi looked at him " kiya ? what do you want ? " Kalpi asked in anger, " your answer " Raghav said. " sorry...no answer " Kalpi said and looked away, " what is my flaw ? " Raghav asked, Kalpi looked at him and frowned " I'm handsome, rich, highly educated, I own a successful company. What more do you need ? " Raghav asked. Kalpi looked at him