Tere Mast Mast Do Nain

Mumbai

Kalpi walked into the office the next day and found a bouquet of red roses on her table. Kalpi looked around the empty office, " are these for me ? " Kalpi asked herself as she picked it up and buried her nose in it and smiled. Kalpi looked at Raghav's cabin and found it empty, a smiled grew on her lips, " nice roses " Pakhi teased, Kalpi turned round and gave a shy smiled, " ohhhhh........look at you blush...." Pakhi teased as she pinched Kalpi's cheeks, " shut up " Kalpi mumbled and swatted Pakhi's hands away, " hey....I'm just stating the obvious here " Pakhi said holding up the hands in surrender, Kalpi giggled, " let's get to work " Kalpi smiled and pushed Pakhi to her office who was laughing.

Raghav walked into the office an hour later and saw Kalpi working at her desk, a frown was plated on her face as she typed out the presentation, a smile grew when Raghav spotted the bouquet of roses near her desk, he looked back at her and walked into his office. Kalpi who was keeping a breath when she felt Raghav walk in, slowly let it out, " that was close " Kalpi thought, she looked back at the bouquet and blushed. " Raghav we have a situation " Sammy said as he came into Raghav cabin, " what is it ? " Raghav asked, " the construction site in Goa for Mr. Das is going through some technical problem, and he is asking you to be there " Sammy said, Raghav nodded " fine...we'll fly tomorrow. Book the tickets " Raghav said, " I can't go " Sammy said, " and why not ? " Raghav asked, " because this situation is big...and it will take some time, and who is going to run the company when you and I are not here " Sammy said, Raghav thought for a while, " you got a point...." Raghav said. " You and Kalpi go...and I'll stay here " Sammy said, " kiya ? " Raghav asked in shock, " oh come on...you know you want to " Sammy winked at Raghav," oh and we have a lunch meeting with Mr. Daae " Sammy said, Raghav nodded when Sammy walked out.

When lunch rolled in, Kalpi took the bouquet of roses to the lunch room and started cutting the stalks, " hey Kalpi...what are you doing ? aren't those the flowers that Raghav gave you? " Pakhi asked, and Kalpi nodded, " why are you cutting them ? " Pakhi asked, " I thought of donating them to the Mandir...its a lot " Kalpi smiled, " does Raghav know ? " Pakhi asked, Kalpi shook his head, " you know I never thought Raghav Singhania was a romantic ? you really change him Kalpi " Pakhi said, Kalpi blushed, " you'll get someone too Pakhi...don't give up " Kalpi said. Pakhi sat back on her chair and started fidgeting, " what's wrong ? " Kalpi asked, " actually I have someone..." Pakhi said shyly, " sach !!!?? kaun hai ? " Kalpi asked, " I can't tell you yet....we are not exclusive yet...but I really like this guy " Pakhi said," do I know him ? " Kalpi asked, " Umm.....yeah...sort off " Pakhi mumbled, Kalpi looked at Pakhi, " okay....so when do I meet him ? " Kalpi asked, Pakhi blushed " soon. I hope " Pakhi said,
" Ohhhhh.....someone is in LOVE " Kalpi said teasingly as she pinched Pakhi's cheeks. Kalpi put all the cut roses in a basket, and found one last stalk on the table hiding under the cut stalks, Kalpi picked it up and smiled and walked out of the lunch room. Kalpi walked into Raghav's cabin and placed the rose on his table with a note, and walked out with a smile.

Kalpi made it home at the end of the day and decided to go to the Mandir, " Kalpi...yeh kia hai ? phool ? " Kamala asked looking at the basket, " haan aai....I've decided to give it to Mandir " Kalpi smiled, " where did you get it ? " Kamala asked, " uhh...Ramu kaka had extra " Kalpi said, " ohh...accha " Kamala said, " I'll go have a bath and then go to the Mandir...later " Kalpi smiled, Kamala nodded and smiled. After having her bath, Kalpi wore a plain light yellow saree and small jhumkas," aai...mein chalti hoon " Kalpi smiled and carried the basket, " accha beti...be careful " Kamala said, Kalpi nodded and climbed down the stairs and onto the awaiting auto. 5 Minutes later, Kalpi arrived at the Mandir, " shukriya bhaisab " Kalpi said and passed him the money and got out. Kalpi removed her shoes and gingerly climbed the stairs.

Raghav arrived back at the office after hours and found a rose stalk on his table with an note attached to it saying " Thank You....they are beautiful ". A smiled grew on Raghav's lips, and picked up the rose and sniffed it, " is that a rose ? " Sammy asked, " yup..." Raghav smiled, " judging from that smile...it looks like it from Kalpi " Sammy smiled, " I gave a bouquet of roses to Kalpi this morning...and she left me one " Raghav said, " so where are the others ? " Sammy asked, that stopped Raghav, he quickly went and saw Kalpi desk, " its not there...maybe she took it home " Raghav said, " and tell Kamala-maa that Raghav Sir gave her ? " Sammy asked, " shit....I forgot " Raghav said, Raghav quickly picked his phone and dialed Kalpi's number. Kalpi sat down in the Mandir after praying, she has happy that she managed to do something for Bappa, " I'm sure Bappa is happy with Raghav Sir's gift " Kalpi giggled. Just then her phone rang, thanking it out Kalpi answered " hello ? " Kalpi asked, " where are you ? " Raghav said on the other line, " Mandir se " Kalpi said quickly, " wait there " Raghav said and hung up, " sir..." but she was too late. " she's at the Mandir" Raghav said taking his jacket, " Mandir ? at this time ? " Sammy asked, Raghav just shrugged his shoulders and walked out.

Raghav arrived at the Mandir 10 minutes later and headed up the stairs. He found Kalpi sitting in a corner. Kalpi was thinking about something, when Raghav walked up to her, " Sir..." Kalpi said when Raghav sat down beside her and pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her, " Sir...yeh Mandir hai " Kalpi said trying to free herself from his grasp but with no luck, " shhhh....I just want to hold you " Raghav said, Kalpi stopped trying and leaned more against him and smiled. They sat there for sometime, when Kalpi decided to break the moment, " Sir...what are you doing here ? " Kalpi asked softly, " I wanted to see you " Raghav whispered and played with her hair, Kalpi blushed and looked away. Raghav chuckled" I'm going to Goa day after tomorrow....and you need to come with me " Raghav said, " me ? what about Sammy sir ? " Kalpi asked, " he needs to run the office...and I need my assistant there with me " Raghav smirked, Kalpi thought for awhile " I'll tell Kamala-maa....don't worry. It's only for business " Raghav smiled, while crossing his fingers behind him, Kalpi nodded and smiled. Ater sometime Raghav drove Kalpi back to the chawl " Kalpi...voh...voh...voh roses kaha hai ? " Raghav asked, Kalpi smiled, " Bappa se " Kalpi said, " Bappa ? " Raghav asked in confusion, Kalpi nodded, " It was a lot...so I decide to give it to the Mandir. Don't worry, I'm sure Bappa will like it " Kalpi giggled, Raghav smiled and took her hand and held it all the way back.

" One week ??!! " Kamala asked, Raghav nodded " yes Kamala-maa, the situation is very important " Raghav said, " can't someone else go with you like Pakhi ? " Kamala asked, " Pakhi is not my assistant Kamala-maa, Kalpi is..and I need her for paper work " Raghav said. Kamala thought, " Kamala...let her. Its business, you can't expect Raghav to do everything alone " Vittal said, " yes...but " Kamala said, " Raghav....its ok. This is business and it looks very important, Kalpi beti...go and help Raghav " Vittal said, Kalpi nodded, Raghav smiled, " I'll pick her tomorrow " Raghav smiled and walked out followed by Kalpi. Raghav reached the car and smiled back at her " I'll see you tomorrow..." Raghav smirked, Kalpi blushed and nodded, and Raghav got in and drove off, leaving Kalpi there in happiness.

Goa

After an hour flight, Kalpi and Raghav made it to Goa, and drove to the villa which they will be staying at, " we are not going to the hotel ? " Kalpi asked, " no...hotels and too expensive for a week, so Sammy decided to rent us a villa for a week " Raghav said. After 20 minutes from the airport, they arrived at their rented apartment. Kalpi got out and looked at the villa , " you like it ? " Raghav asked, Kalpi smiled shyly and nodded, " come..." Raghav said and ushered her into the villa. The inside was very modern looking, the kitchen, the dining room, the living room, and the bedroom. " and this is the pool area " Raghav said showing Kalpi," Kalpi looked around the pool. Raghav could not take it anymore, he slowly wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close " please say something " Raghav whispered, " what do you want me to say ? " Kalpi whispered back, " anything " Raghav said, Kalpi smiled and wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest.