Daras Bina Nahin Chain

Mumbai

Kalpi walked into the office the next day and saw her desk full of paper work " oh god " Kalpi mumbled, " what happened ? " Pakhi asked as she saw Kalpi's desk, " my punishment " Kalpi shook her head and went to sit at her desk and started working.

Raghav woke up the next morning with a hangover size of an house, " morning " Sammy smiled, " oh god...what happened ? " Raghav groaned, " well you drank so much that you passed out, me and Adi had to actually drag to the bed " Sammy said, " how much did I drink ? " Raghav asked, " one bottle of Whiskey. We tried to stop you, but you would not budge " Sammy sighed. Raghav nodded and took the glass of water that Sammy offered and gulped it down and got up, " where are you going ? " Sammy asked as he stopped him " work " Raghav said, " not like that Rags...you need rest " Sammy said, " no I don't I'm fine....now move " Raghav said annoyed, " must I call in the big guns ? " Sammy asked, Raghav looked at Sammy " big guns ? " Raghav asked, " just imagine what Kalpi would say when she find out that you drank until you passed out ? " Sammy asked and he thought. The mention of Kalpi's name, Raghav's body stiffened, " well ? " Sammy asked, " fine...fine...I'll rest " Raghav sighed and got back into bed, and Sammy smiled in triumph.

Sammy walked into the office and found Kalpi frowning over a bunch of flies, " Kalpi...do you have the Basker file ? " Sammy asked, " yes sir " Kalpi said and passed him the file, " thank you " Sammy said as he looked at Kalpi who got back to work. " no she did not ask " Sammy sighed over phone as he talked to Raghav, " are you sure ? " Raghav asked, " positive " Sammy said, " what am I doing wrong ? " Raghav asked, " nothing...you just need to give her time " Sammy said, " I said I would " Raghav said, " yeah..but then stop complaining about it and asking if she is looking for you " Sammy said, " I gotta go...lots of work " Sammy said and hung up, " what's wrong ? " Pakhi asked, " Raghav....wrong " Sammy said, " he's still asking ? " Pakhi asked, " every single time...last night he even drank a whole bottle of Whiskey to drown in his sorrows of not getting the answer " Sammy said dramatically, " oh my god...that's bad " Pakhi said in shock, " tell me about it...I keep telling him that I can't do anything, it's up to Kalpi...and does he listen ? no... " Sammy sighed, " sounds like he has become a Devdas " Pakhi chuckled, and Sammy nodded.

Kalpi was working when the office phone rang, " hello ? " Kalpi answered, " Kalpi...." a voice said on the other line, Kalpi stopped writing, " sir ? aap ? " Kalpi asked in shock, " haan...mein " Raghav said dully, " saab teek ho sir ? " Kalpi asked, " saab teek nahi Kalpi...." Raghav said sadly, " kyun ? " Kalpi asked worriedly, " because of you Kalpi. My heart is hurting...because of you " Raghav said sadly, " sir... " Kalpi started but was cut off, " tell me what's wrong Kalpi ? why are you rejecting me ? what am I lacking ? " Raghav asked desperately, " Sir...." Kalpi started but then kept quiet not knowing what to say, " I just need time " Kalpi said finally. Raghav sighed on the other line. They kept quiet for sometime until Raghav hung up the phone, Kalpi looked at the phone and felt tears in her eyes, she slowly kept the phone, stood up and walked out. Raghav looked at the phone in one hand and the other was a Whiskey bottle, Raghav took a swing of Whiskey and threw the phone to the opposite side of the hall.

Later that day, Kalpi walked up to the Mandir and sat down, " Bappa...what can I do ? please tell me " Kalpi prayed desperately. A gush of wind started blowing strongly and blew a few flower petals towards Kalpi. Kalpi gathered the petals that were blown towards her and looked up at Bappa in blessing, Kalpi quickly wiped her tears and smiled. " Kalpi !!! " Pakhi called out, Kalpi turned around and smiled, " Kalpi...I have been searching for you " Pakhi said as she kneeled down beside Kalpi, " kiya hua ? " Pakhi asked, " Bappa....Bappa.....he...he...blessed me " Kalpi said in happiness and she held up her hands which held the flower petals, " of course he did...he understands you and he knows what is right. " Pakhi smiled, " he blessed me...and Raghav sir " Kalpi said, " He knows Raghav is the one for you Kalpi...otherwise he would not bring the two of you together " Pakhi said softly, Kalpi smiled and looked at Bappa once again and preyed " thank you Bappa...." Kalpi thought.

For the next few days Raghav was not in the office and Kalpi was getting worried " I hope he is ok " Kalpi thought. " Kalpi....have you seen Raghav ? " Pakhi asked, " no...he did not come " Kalpi said sadly, " WHAT !!! its been like what 3 days ? " Pakhi said in shock, Kalpi nodded. " maybe something is wrong....I need to go and check it out " Pakhi thought, " uhh Kalpi...I'm going out for a moment " Pakhi said, " kaha ? " Kalpi asked, " somewhere " Pakhi smiled and rushed out.

" Raghav stop it !!!!!!!!! " Sammy yelled, " shut up Sam !!! leave me alone " Raghav said as he took a another swing of his Whiskey, this was his 4th bottle. Sammy sighed and rubbed his temples, just then the door bell rung, Sammy walked down the stairs and opened the door and saw that it was Pakhi " Pakhi ? " Sammy asked, " haan...is everything ok ? " Pakhi asked, Sammy " look for yourself " Sammy said as he opened and let Pakhi in. Pakhi got a shock when she stepped into the house, " oh my god...what happened here ? it looks like a bomb blast " Pakhi said as she looked around, " yeah...a Raghav bomb. He can't stop drinking " Sammy said worriedly. " what ? " Pakhi asked, Sammy shook his head, " see for yourself..." Sammy said pointing upstairs. Pakhi looked at Sammy and walked up to see Raghav. Pakhi came up short when she saw Raghav lying on his bed drinking Whiskey straight from the bottle, " oh my god " Pakhi thought and quickly rushed down and came up to Sammy who was sitting in the hall whish was all messed up, " Sammy...we need to do something " Pakhi said, " I've tired...Pakhi, he won't stop " Sammy sighed, " maybe you can't....but Kalpi can " Pakhi said. Sammy looked up at Pakhi, " your not serious Pakhi ? she can't see him like this " Sammy said standing up, " Sammy your also forgetting, Kalpi is worried as well " Pakhi said. " you think this will work ? " Sammy asked, " yes...it will " Pakhi smiled.

" Kiya ? " Kalpi asked and stood up, " haan...Kalpi only you can do something " Pakhi pleaded, Kalpi shook her head " let's go " Kalpi said grabbing her bag and following Pakhi to the car. They made it to Raghav's villa in a few minutes, taking how Pakhi was driving. " oh my god " Kalpi whispered as she looked around the place. The hall was completely trashed, bottles, papers where thrown everywhere, " Kalpi... " Sammy said as he rushed to her, " where is he ? " Kalpi asked, " balcony " Sammy said, Kalpi rushed upstairs and found Raghav slouching against one of the pillars drinking, Kalpi got angry and walked up to him. Raghav was slouching due to being drunk, Raghav lifted the bottle again, but before he could get to his lips, someone reached out and stopped him. Kalpi held the bottle and walked in front of him, she crouched down looking at him in anger " stop " Kalpi said dangerously, Raghav looked at her and managed to release his hands from hers to take another swing, but before he could do that, Kalpi snatched the bottle and threw it, the bottle shattered into a million pieced when it hit the floor.

Raghav looked at Kalpi, he was about to yell at her when he suddenly felt dizzy, holding his head, Raghav let the darkness succumb to him. " Raghav !!!!! help !!!!! Sammy !!!! Pakhi !!!! " Kalpi shouted as she tried to wake Raghav up, " what happened ? " Sammy asked when he and Pakhi rushed to her, " he fainted...let's get him to is bed " Kalpi said, Pakhi and Sammy nodded and help Raghav up and slowly dragged him to his room.

After tucking Raghav in bed, Kalpi, Pakhi and Sammy all went down and sat in the trashed hall, " how long ? " Kalpi asked Sammy after some silence, " ever since you rejected him " Sammy said, " I never rejected him Sammy Sir...I just said I need time " Kalpi said, " I know...I kept telling him that.. but he does not want to listen." Sammy said sadly. Kalpi looked around " well...we need to clean this place up " Kalpi said standing up.