A adventure story-Dan heng x fem reader

Words :3796

Words :3796

:

You sat across from Dan Heng, the soft glow of candlelight casting a warm ambiance in the 

room. It had been a long day, filled with the usual demands of our respective Astral Express crews. But now, as the evening settled in, you wanted nothing more than to enjoy a quiet moment with him. but since you were a writer, you loved telling stories to him!

"Dan," I began, a mischievous smile playing on your lips, "I have a story to tell you. A story that doesn't involve detectives or thieves, but a story of love and togetherness."

His eyes sparkled with curiosity, and he leaned in closer, his hand reaching out to touch yours. "Tell me," he said softly. "I'm all ears."

You took a deep breath, gathering your thoughts, and began weaving a tale of adventure and romance, painting vivid pictures with your words.

Y/N groggily woke up, disoriented and confused. The room around them was unfamiliar, and it took a few moments for their sleep-addled minds to register their surroundings. Panic began to set in as memories of the previous night slowly came flooding back.

They had attended a high-profile event, a gala filled with glamour and intrigue. The night had been a blur of music, laughter, and flowing champagne. But somewhere amidst the festivities, Y/N had become separated from their friends, stumbling upon a door that led them to this unknown room.

Realisation struck like a lightning bolt. This was Dan Heng's room, one of the most respected and feared individuals in the city's criminal underworld. Y/N's heart raced as they scrambled out of bed, their minds racing with questions and fears of what consequences might await them.

They hurriedly collected their belongings, desperate to leave them unnoticed. Just as they reached for the doorknob, it creaked open, and Dan Heng stood before them, his piercing gaze fixed upon Y/N. His face remained expressionless, betraying none of his thoughts.

"I see you've finally awakened," Dan Heng said, his voice smooth and unwavering. "I must say, I didn't expect to find you in my room, but I suppose accidents happen."