Concert propose!-Gepard x fem reader

WORDS:4000

Due to the courageous acts of the trailblazers and the supreme guardian's sacrifice.

Belobog has returned to peace. You still refused to believe the supreme guardian sacrificed herself. You decided not to bother investigating, and whatever happened, all that mattered was that Belobog returned to its peace with the people of the underworld and overworld united.

As for you, though, life will always be the same.

Your life as a contingent and Part-time worker for Serval didn't change. You chasing that trashman didn't change. Your salary didn't change,your life didn't change, and yes, your relationship with Gepard didn't change, but you were fine with that.

Cuz why? He's your boyfriend. But currently, you don't speak with him a lot.

Yeah, things didn't change, but they did.

You know those sweet promises your partner makes in a relationship, but in the end, some will choose the job more.

He called you a 'betrayer' because you chose to help the serval because you had respect for her. although you were still suspicious of the trailblazers. You decided to help them anyway.

And what you got was a broken heart.

You were a little emotional at times. Although you have been meeting with Serval. You completely ignored the man you loved.

Did you blame Gepard? No... And the worst part is that he didn't come and ask you if you were okay.

Then why the hell are you not speaking to him? These questions made you kick a chair, and it broke. Serval, who was listening to music, was now disturbed.

"Y/N, what happened to you?"

"Oh nothing! I am super fine!"

No, you're not fine. What's with you?"

"Your brother didn't speak to me after that 'incident. It feels like I wasn't talking to him, so I messaged him two days ago and still no reply!"

"Wait..You did message? He said that you still didn't."