Devilish~Caelus x female reader

You quietly approached Caelus from behind, a mischievous grin playing on your lips. "Hold on, Caelus."

Caelus, who clearly wanted to avoid you, retorted, "I'm not in the mood to deal with this, y/n," and attempted to walk away, brushing you off.

You remembered the time when Kafka had erased Caelus's memories about you. While Kafka was like a mother figure to him, you held an even more significant place in his heart. He had confessed his crush on you, and you'd accepted his affection. Your nickname for him, 'Canny,' symbolized the closeness you once shared. But now, you pondered why you had consented to let Kafka make him forget about you.

"Canny, what's eating at you? Do you hate me that much? I had no other option... If you remembered me from the very beginning, you'd have begged Kafka to take me along with you, causing all sorts of chaos. After all, I'm one of them as well," you admitted with a sly grin.

"I won't be begging for you to stay right now!" Caelus retorted in frustration and continued walking away.

"Are you really this angry? even as we speak, farewells are happening throughout the universe.. But some farewell won't last long.. They would be able to meet again.. " ," you mused. Caelus halted in his tracks, and you closed the distance, capturing his arms and embracing him from behind.

"Did you truly believe I wanted you to forget me?Fufu.. We have a got a whole universe to share with each other" you teased, your voice a soft whisper in his ear. He remained silent, silently urging you to continue.

"Huh? Why aren't you continuing? "

"Hm? Do you want me to? " 

"..... I don't know.. " 

With a sigh, you turned to leave the place. You didn't want to push him into anything uncomfortable.

But just as you began to walk away, he called out, "Hey, wait! Why are you leaving?" He hurried to catch up to you, blocking your path. You tilted your head and tried to look cute.

"Well," you said, "I sensed that you might not be too interested in talking with me, or maybe you're uncomfortable. I don't want to bother you, especially after helping Kafka. Fufu, go and take some rest."

Caelus closed his eyes, and you patted his head gently. Surprisingly, he responded by guiding your hand towards his face, as if seeking a moment of connection and comfort. As your hand inched closer, you watched his expression, offering him silent understanding.

"Y/n... you feel wonderful," he said, his expression turning smug.

"I see..." you replied, just before you were interrupted by the appearance of some guards.

You chuckled, saying, "Haha... General Jing yuan really hates me, especially after the incident with his guts. I did beat that kid."