Laundry kiss-Danheng x FEM rea

Laundry day

Laundry day...

"Y/N, Dan Heng, make sure to do all the dishes and laundry work!" March shouted at you, making you grit your teeth.

"Ohhh!! " Just wait. You will be doing laundry for two months."

"Y/n... Me and Welt just want to go on a trip to Jarilo-Vl Stelle, and March is just going to accompany us. Besides, isn't Dan Heng going to accompany you too?"

"Stop going over details." Himeko, I can understand her pain doing these things. March didn't do them for two months."

"Mr. Yang, don't expose my cover this quickly; she is already ready to kill me!"

"Also, I thought Himeko and March made this plan about Y/N and him spending time together." You looked at them with just a full face, saying 'no."

"Yes, Y/N. Poor Stelle doesn't know how to lie at times. You have to spend some time with him."

"Himeko. Not you too."

"Let's leave Good luck on the laundry date, Y/N."

"Nooooo! Don't leave me alone with him. I can't live anymore!" They left you here with him, which is so nice of them.

Well, no, first of all, you both are a couple. A happy one indeed.

Was a happy one until a trash can man named Sampo came into your life. He kept flirting with you. kept messaging you. Kept making you laugh. Kept making you smile. And Dan Heng was annoyed, mad, jealous, and everything else. resulted in a fight, and you called him annoying; he got sad and instantly left.

After that, you tried to say sorry, but you couldn't. You were ashamed of yourself. Due to that, you were overworking yourself. Hi

"Y/n..do you really don't like me to the point where you are going to die?" He looked the same, but his tone sounded like the sad melody of a song.

"Um..." Suddenly, Pom-Pom walked in between you too. thank god! They saved you from this embarrassment. Dan Heng kept looking at you, but you weren't looking at him.