I'm not using you-Sampo x fem reader

WORDS:2713

WORDS:2713

"I'm seriously saying that you should come with us."

"Go without me. After this, my Brian has turned to mush. After I realised Bronya was my long-lost 'sister, this sh*t is just rigged." You sat on the playground's swing while just looking down.

"Do you need some time?" Bronya asked with a tone full of worry.

"I seriously think you should come with us." Seele pleaded, concern in her voice, as she approached Y/N on the playground's swing.

Y/N sighed deeply, staring down at the ground. "Go without me. My brain has turned to mush after realising Bronya was my long-lost 'sister.' This whole situation feels rigged."

Bronya stepped closer, her worry evident. "Do you need some time to process everything?"

"I bet you just want to meet that stinky Sampo, don't you?" Seele chimed in, with a hint of disdain in her tone.

Y/N snapped back, "Quit it! Stop badmouthing him, Seele!"

"He IS a liar, manipulating people who trusted him," Seele retorted. "He'd pretend to be helpful and then use them, giving out random treasure maps or swooping in to save the day out of nowhere."

"So what? He's helped us countless times, and Y/N started to defend.

"He's doing it all for his own gain! And you two seem to have known each other before all of this. I remember him having a little puppy in the Silvermane Guards—it was you," Seele accused.

"First of all, I willingly chose to help him! He didn't ask anything of me," Y/N retorted, frustration in their voice. "And if you dislike him, keep it to yourself, Seele!"

Bronya attempted to mediate, saying, "Y/n, Seele is just trying to help. Why not walk with us?"

Y/N shook their heads, resisting the offer. "No thanks..."

Seele persisted, warning Y/N, "I bet he's just using you. If you try to quit, he'll probably toss you aside."

"Enough! I trust him, and I'm not going to abandon him," Y/N firmly declared.

"Seele, please stop. It's useless." Bronya stepped in, walking up to Y/N and giving them a comforting hug.

Y/N felt the warmth of Bronya's embrace and appreciated her support. "I won't judge you or tell you to stop being with him," Bronya said gently. "If he's the guy you like, you can do whatever you want. I have no reason to ask you to stop. But if you ever find out that he's using you, please leave him. You deserve more."

Y/N looked touched by Bronya's understanding and care. "Thank you, Bronya. I know you're just worried about me, but I believe he's sincere. I'll be cautious, but I won't let fear ruin what we have."

Seele, though still concerned, softened her stance a bit. "I just don't want to see you get hurt, Y/N. Promise me you'll be careful, okay?"

Y/N smiled at both of their friends. "I promise. And I appreciate both of you looking out for me. Now, let's put this behind us and continue having fun together."