Seek so you can kiss me!-Dan heng x female reader

Words:4577 totally no angst I promise 

I stood at the center of the room, a mischievous smile dancing on my lips

I stood at the center of the room, a mischievous smile dancing on my lips. "Hey, Dan," I called out, trying to catch his attention. "How about we play a game of hide and seek?"

Dan, who had been engrossed in his own world, finally turned his gaze toward me. He raised an eyebrow, clearly not convinced. "Hide and seek? Seriously? I thought we were past that stage."

I shrugged, taking a step closer to him. "Well, what if I told you there's a catch? Something that might pique your interest?"

His curiosity was piqued, and he arched his eyebrow higher. "And what would that be?"

I leaned in closer, lowering my voice. "Kissing."

Dan's eyes widened, a playful glint appearing in them. "Kissing, you say? Now that sounds intriguing. Tell me more."

A sly grin spread across my face as I explained the rules. "Well, the game is pretty simple. We take turns hiding from each other. But here's the twist: whenever you find me, you get to hold me in place for a moment and steal a kiss. Then, I push you away, and the count starts again."

Dan smirked, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "So, you're saying that every time I find you, I get a kiss? That's quite the incentive. Challenge accepted!"

I nodded, feeling my heart race with anticipation. "Remember, though, you can hide from me too. But I have this feeling that no matter how well I hide, I'll always be at a major disadvantage when compared to you."

With that, we took our positions, ready to embark on this playful game of cat and mouse.

I closed my eyes and counted, my heart pounding in my chest. As I reached the final number, I opened my eyes, scanning the room for any sign of Dan. But he was nowhere to be seen.

Just as I began to doubt my hiding spot, I felt a presence behind me. Warm breath tickled my neck, and before I could react, Dan's arms wrapped around me, pulling me into an embrace. His lips gently brushed against mine, stealing a sweet, lingering kiss.

I pushed him away playfully, a blush coloring my cheeks. "Nice try, but you're not getting away with that so easily."

Dan chuckled, a mischievous glimmer in his eyes. "Oh, we'll see about that. Ready or not, here I come."

And so, the game continued, each round filled with excitement and anticipation. Dan seemed to have an uncanny ability to appear just outside of my vision, catching me off guard each time. Each kiss he claimed was soft and intoxicating, leaving me longing for more.

Sometimes, I managed to find him first, surprising him with a stealthy approach. But even when I did, he always managed to turn the tables, capturing me with his charm and capturing my lips with his.