Rational ratiio-DR Ratio x fem reader smut

modern au

Words:8550

Words:8550

"Hey Y/n! Up for a coffee?"Argenti offered.

"Hey Argenti! Sure, I could use a coffee break," you reply with a smile. As you both sit down with your coffee, you find comfort in the familiar surroundings. Argenti is always there to lend a listening ear, and today is no different.

As you sip your coffee, you begin to open up about the stress that the manager, Heta, is causing you at work. "It's just been one of those weeks, you know? Herta has been piling on the pressure, and it feels like nothing is ever good enough. The workload is insane, and I feel like I'm drowning in deadlines."

Argenti nods understandingly, offering a sympathetic glance. "I can't believe how much she's stressing everyone out. It's not fair," Argenti remarks. "Have you talked to Ratio about it? Maybe he can help or offer some advice."

You let out a sigh, shaking your head. "That's the thing, Argenti. Ratio doesn't seem to get it. I've tried talking to him, but he just brushes it off. It's like he doesn't realize how much it's affecting me."

Just then, Dan Heng, your friend, joins the conversation. "Hey, what's up, you two?" he asks, noticing the serious tone in the air.

You fill him in on the situation at work and your frustration with Ratio's lack of support. Dan raises an eyebrow, clearly concerned. "Have you considered talking to Ratio more directly about how you're feeling? Maybe he's not fully aware of the extent of the stress you're under."

You nod, realizing that perhaps a more explicit conversation with Ratio is needed. "Yeah, maybe you're right. I just need him to understand that I could use some support, especially when work is this intense."

As the conversation continues, you find yourself venting more about Ratio and his seemingly oblivious attitude. "Honestly, it's infuriating, guys. I pour my heart out about how stressed I am, and he just brushes it off like it's no big deal. I don't think he gets how much I'm struggling."

Argenti and Dan Heng exchange knowing glances, their expressions mirroring your frustration. Argenti speaks up, "It's not fair for him to be so dismissive, especially when you're going through a tough time. Maybe he needs a reality check about how serious this is for you."

Dan chimes in, "Have you considered being really direct with him? Spell it out, like, 'Hey, I'm really struggling right now, and I need your support. This is affecting me more than you realize.'"

You nod in agreement, feeling a mix of gratitude and irritation. "You're both right. I need to lay it all out for him and make him understand. I can't keep pretending that everything's okay when it's not."

The three of you continue discussing strategies for approaching Ratio and addressing the issues in your relationship. As you express your feelings, the frustration grows, but so does your determination to have a candid conversation with Ratio about the support you need.