You-Blade x fem Reader part 1

Words written 3328 EDITED BY MY SENSEI Pervenche!!!

What did you catch her for, you idiot?!?" The man screamed at his partner. "She is associated with the Stellaron Hunters, especially the one named Blade." His partner answers nonchalantly, "She must be important to him."

"We can use this woman as bait to catch him," He smiles as he thinks of a plan. "The Stellaron Hunters has a huge bounty behind their backs, this will surprise them while we earn billions of credits!"

You woke up to the sound of two men, still in a haze, their voices ringing in your ears. Hands tied behind your back, the shabby straw material of the hideout digging through your clothes. Rain has fallen for a while, making it damp and uncomfortable in the barely standing hut.

"If he really cared about this woman, would he really keep her with him this whole time and let everyone know that she is his weakness? If so, I wonder what other weaknesses the other hunters have." His partner commented, in disbelief of how easy the task of capturing you was to them.

"Well.. This woman is a decoy he randomly bought years ago to deceive losers like you and find out who's really against Elio. Your dumbass wanted to work both sides, and you betrayed them. Now look at us, left with nothing but the clothes on our back," The man replies.

Even though you knew fully well that these men were telling the truth, your heart ached when you heard their words of how they describe you merely as a decoy to Blade.

"What's done is done. We can't let this woman live, she ruined our lives."

"You motherfucker." the man replies, anger boiling in his voice. "Sooner or later, that bastard Blade will find out what you did, and he definitely won't spare us. We might as well drag her down with us."

"We've only just taken her away." his partner replied smugly, "Blade won't be that quick."

A swishing sound of metal cutting through the air was heard, and it send shivers down your spine. You grit your teeth and shuddered, knowing who is approaching. In the midst of the conversation happening, you had freed yourself out of the rope binding your wrist with a switchblade hidden in your sleeve. You held your breath as you heard him walk towards you.