A night with you- blade x fem reader special oneshot

Words wriiten:9054  tw:mentions of blood and a spicy part is there...that's alll

Sitting on the ship, your head bobbed with the moving vehicle. You were so sleepy. You could hardly open your eyes.

Your vision blurred, and the station announcement became distant. It was as if you were in another world.

In a trance, you seemed to see a black-haired figure.

He was covering his chest with one hand and clenching a sword in the other, gasping violently while supporting himself against the ground.

There seemed to be invisible flying blades slashing his body, and his torn clothing was saturated with blood.

It was the image of Blade getting injured back then, but strangely, it was followed by the same anxiety.

The ship suddenly stopped, and you went crushing forward with the inertia. You opened your eyes and covered your pain-stricken arm,unsure of what had happened.

"Rise and sleep, beauty!" You heard a noise from behind as she came forward. Her smile turned into worry.

"Y/n... I already told you if you felt a bit scared to come back to Xianzhou Luofu. Don't come.."

"This is a vacation. Whatever place it is, I am going."

"Kafka. It's okay. We are with her. She won't feel that scared.

"Yeah, stop worrying about me! I'm okay.."

"Well... The last time we came here, I remember you crying for two days. Just because he refused to join us...or maybe he was a bit mean, I don't know."

"Kafka....." You looked at her unamused because you told her to keep it a secret, but now Silver Wolf knows it too.

"I feel like my thoughts about Y/N crying whenever I beat her in games are coming back."