Pranking love-sampo x fem reader

As I woke up from the smoky haze, my head throbbed with confusion. Blinking away the dizziness, I saw Sampo's face hovering above mine, wearing a mischievous grin. Still disoriented, I instinctively pushed him away and winced in pain.

"What the heck, Sampo? Why did you make me sleep on top of you? And why does everything hurt?" I exclaimed, rubbing my sore temples.

Sampo's eyes sparkled with joy as he replied, "Well, my love, you see, those guards were about to take you away. But I couldn't let that happen, could I? So, I used a little trick I learned on Belobog to knock them out. It worked like a charm!"

I stared at him, a mix of irritation and amusement evident on my face. "You knocked them out? With what, a sleep-inducing perfume? And what in the universe possessed you to make me sleep on top of you?"

He chuckled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. "Okay, maybe the sleeping position was a bit unnecessary. But it was the only way to ensure they didn't wake up and cause us trouble. And as for the knockout technique, it's a Belobog speciality. Something to do with a mixture of herbs and spices. I can explain it all later."

Groaning, I sat up and surveyed our surroundings. We were in a small, dimly lit room, seemingly part of an underground hideout. It had an eerie charm to it, with strange artifacts and contraptions scattered about.

"Okay, fine, I'll let it slide for now. But seriously, Sampo, you disappeared for two whole weeks without a single message! I was worried sick!" I scolded him, crossing my arms and pouting.

His expression softened as he took my hands in his. "I know, I know, and I'm sorry for making you worry. But you have to understand, I was helping the Astral Express crew save Belobog from the supreme guardian. It was an intense mission, and we barely had time for ourselves, let alone messaging."

I couldn't stay mad at him for long. His eyes were filled with genuine remorse, and I could see the weariness etched on his face. Plus, the fact that he had just saved an entire planet was kind of a big deal.

I leaned in and planted a quick kiss on his cheek. "Alright, I forgive you, you masked fool. But next time, at least send a pigeon with a message or something."

He chuckled, relieved. "Deal. And speaking of deals, I have something for you." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. Opening it, he revealed a beautiful ring adorned with a glittering gem.

My eyes widened, and I gasped in surprise. "Sampo, is that... a ring?"

He grinned, his excitement bubbling over. "Yes! I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I couldn't think of a better way to show it. Will you marry me, my mischievous prankster?"

Laughter burst forth from my lips as I hugged him tightly. "Of course, you lovable fool! I'll marry you, but only if you promise to never leave me hanging like this again. And we'll have the most epic prank-filled wedding ever!"

Sampo's eyes sparkled with delight as he slipped the ring onto my finger. "Deal! Pranks and all, we'll have a lifetime of laughter and adventures together."

And so, in that peculiar underground hideout on the planet Belobog, amidst laughter, mystery, and a cloud of smoke, our

journey as the Masked Fools took an unexpected turn. Little did we know that our future held more pranks, adventures, and love than we could ever imagine2:

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months as Sampo and I continued our escapades across Belobog. We explored hidden catacombs, devised elaborate schemes, and pulled off pranks that left the inhabitants of the planet scratching their heads.

One sunny afternoon, we found ourselves at a bustling market, surrounded by vendors selling all sorts of peculiar trinkets. Sampo had a mischievous glint in his eye as he surveyed the scene.

"Watch this," he whispered, gesturing for me to follow his lead. With a sly smile, he approached a fruit stand and picked up a particularly colorful piece of fruit. Without the vendor noticing, he discreetly replaced it with a small rubber duck.

I stifled a giggle as we walked away, leaving behind a confused merchant scratching his head at the sight of the rubber duck amidst his fruits. Sampo turned to me, grinning from ear to ear.

"I love how you embrace my prankster spirit," he said, squeezing my hand. "You're the perfect partner in crime."

I winked at him. "Well, it takes one masked fool to recognize another."

Our laughter echoed through the market as we continued our playful spree, leaving surprises in the wake of our shenanigans. The people of Belobog quickly caught wind of the Masked Fools, and we became legends in our own right.

As the sun began to set, casting a warm glow over the city, we found ourselves sitting on a bench by a tranquil pond. Sampo looked at me with a mixture of love and mischief in his eyes.

"You know, my love, marrying you is going to be the greatest prank I'll ever pull," he said, his voice filled with adoration.

I chuckled and playfully nudged him. "And I can't wait to see what kind of surprises you have in store for our wedding day. Just remember, no exploding cakes or sneezing confetti, alright?"

Sampo pretended to look hurt. "No exploding cakes? But that's a classic!"

I raised an eyebrow, feigning seriousness. "Fine, but only if we have a secret trapdoor beneath the dance floor."

He grinned, his eyes dancing with excitement. "Deal! And we'll make sure the priest wears a fake mustache."

We burst into laughter, imagining the absurdity of our prank-filled wedding. But beyond the pranks and laughter, there was a deep bond between us, a love that surpassed all the tricks and mischief.

As the moon rose overhead, casting its gentle glow upon us, Sampo took my hands in his and looked deep into my eyes.

"You know, beneath all the pranks and laughter, there's something real and beautiful between us," he said softly. "I love you, my masked fool, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life making you laugh."

Tears of joy welled up in my eyes as I leaned in to kiss him. "And I love you, my beloved trickster. Let's make a lifetime of laughter, love, and unforgettable pranks together."

And so, under the moonlit sky, we made a silent promise to each other, vowing to always keep the spirit of the Masked Fools alive, while cherishing the love that bound us in the most extraordinary of ways.

As we sat there, hand in hand, watching the stars twinkle above us, we knew that our journey, filled with hilarious antics and endless love, was just beginning. And we couldn't wait to see where our masked adventures would take us next.