sleepover - triplets

a/n : i will be using y/n which means your name so you can feel apart of the stories

Y/N'S POV

My phone was ringing. MEEHHH!! Who wants to call me at this hour? It was 2 in the morning and i was trying to sleep. I looked at my phone and saw Matt's name light up and blind me. I cleared my throat before answering. "hello." i croaked out.

"HEY Y/N! CAN WE HAVE A SLEEPOVER!?" Chris yelled down the phone. I sighed and laughed a little. "First, Chris why are you using Matt's phone? Second, sure you can come over. And third, dont yell. It's two in the morning." Then, I heard a loud clatter and some rustling around. And then a yell from Nick telling Matt to hurry up. "WE... sorry... we're on our way soon. Matt's just taking a shit." Chris whispered.

"Shall I get some snacks and movies ready or are you bringing them?"

"We can buy some snacks from the gas station by yours but yeah get some movies ready." Matt told me after snatching his phone back from Chris. "We'll see you in around 20. Bye y/n." Matt said as he hung up.

I laid in bed for a few more minutes after trying to wake up a bit more. Then I roll out and onto the floor and laid there for a while until I decided that I needed to walk to my living room where all of the movies were. I picked a few of my favourites and some of theirs. I walked back to my bedroom and took all of my blankets and pillows and tossed them on the couch. I turned on the TV and watched a few minutes of Brooklyn 99 (a/n this is my fav show ever) until the doorbell rang.

I jumped up and ran to the door and there they were standing in all of their glory (and their pjs). The triplets. And for some reason they were wearing sunglasses. "Why do you need sunglasses? It's the middle of the night." I giggled. Nick shrugged and wrapped me in a hug followed by Chris and Matt. I took the snacks out of their hands while they got comfortable and went to the kitchen to get some bowls to put them in. They brought toffee popcorn, some pretzels and of course a giant case of Pepsi for Chris to down. I brought the bowls back to them and sat down on the couch between Matt and Nick. "K. What're we watching?" I asked. Chris shrugged then turned to Matt. He shrugged then turned to face Nick. Now all of our eyes were on him. "Why's it always up to me. You guys need to learn to be independent. Ok, I pick Scooby Doo." I laughed at him. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING FOR! ITS TRUE AND I LOVE SCOOBY DOO!! I REALLY RELATE TO DAPHNE!" I laughed more and loud laughs came out of Matt and Chris.

I got up and put on Scooby Doo and sat back down. I unfolded blankets that I brought downstairs earlier and threw one on Chris, who was now lying on the floor with a can of Pepsi, and two for me, Matt and Nick. The one shocking thing was that facts that me and Nick were the only ones to see the end of the movie. Matt fell asleep only 10 minutes in and was splayed out on the couch with his head on my chest and Chris was snoring his head off on the floor. I had to get my phone out to capture this moment. I took the photo and posted it on my Instagram story.

"These two can never stay awake." Nick whispered as he adjusted the blanket on Matt's legs. I giggled lightly as I looked down at the boys. I sighed and closed my eyes. "You tired?" Nick asked. I nodded "Of course I am. You three wear me out." He laughed. "Sorry for coming so late. Chris wanted to see you. I swear he has a crush on you or something." I widened my eyes at him. "You think so?" I said with shock. Nick shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe?"

Matt started rolling around a bit. I relaxed so he wouldn't wake up. I closed my eyes again. "Night Nick."

"Night y/n."

And we fell asleep.

a/n: HEYYY!! thanks for reading this. requests are open!!! i didn't really know how to end it so that's what you get. anyway hope you enjoyed!! if you have a request you can message me privately or in the comments. thanks for reading!! xx