Liar - Triplets

a/n this is an imagine from when the triplets did the lie detector tests and they are doing one on y/n for a video. I just found the idea to write this and im starting it at 8:45pm so yeah. Also i woke up this morning crying after having a dream that my best friend died. :( also, this story is going to include a bisexual y/n coz i am and also why not. if you don't like it then don't read it. she is also going to be 17 years old coz i want her to be. anyway hope you enjoy.

y/m/n - your middle name (if you have one)

y/l/n - your last name

y/b/p - your birth place

y/n's pov

Ahh. The lie detector test. The dreaded thing that determines what kind of person you are. The thing that tells you if you are going to heaven or hell when you die. That's the thing that my best friends are hooking me up to in today's video. Chris clicked on the camera and the video started. "Are you nervous?" Chris asked me before the detection started. "Kinda. I don't want the test to expose me." i said covering my eyes.

"Ok we need to start with a couple questions where we all know the answer so we know you are telling the truth. Starting with how old you are and your name. How old are you and what is your full name?" Nick asked me. "I am 17 years old and my name is y/n y/m/n y/l/n." The tester guy held up and thumbs up. "Were you born in y/b/p?" Matt asked. "Yes." I answered. The tester man gave another thumbs up. "Are you bi?" Chris asked. "Indeed I am." I answered truthfully again This test was very anxiety inducing even though I was planning on telling the truth for the whole thing.

"Ok now for the juicy questions." Chris said with an evil giggle. "Do you have a favourite triplet?" he asked. "No." i said shaking my head. The guy held another thumbs up. Awws filled the room. "I love you all equally."

"Ok next question. Do you think Chris has an unhealthy Pepsi obsession?" Matt asked. "Definitely. He drinks a case a day. I'm actually starting to get concerned with how much he consumes." I said once again truthfully. "It's not unhealthy. I just really like Pepsi. We have to ask better questions." Chris complained.

"Have you ever stolen something from a family member or friend?" Nick asked. "No?" I said with a giggle. "That's a lie." The guy said with a thumbs down. "What did you steal?!" Chris yelled. "Just a couple pens from you guys and tape from my aunt." Nick gasped dramatically. "They better not've been our good pens."

"Do you have a tattoo that no one knows about?" Matt asked. "No. My mom doesn't like them." I said while looking at the detector man. "That's a lie." The triplets gasped. "YOU LIAR. YOU DID 2 THINGS YOUR MOM TOLD YOU NOT TO DO. FIRST A TATTOO THEN TELLING LIES!" Chris yelled "Where?" Nick asked, shocked. "It's on my hip." I confessed. "What is it?" Matt asked. "It says NMC for you guys." I said with a smile. "Y/N WHEN WAS THIS!" Chris yelled again. "Not too long ago. I was going to tell you when it was healed. I stood up and showed them the tattoo. It was only small but it was still a tattoo to show my love for my best friends. "Wait that's so cute." Nick said with a smile. I was happy they liked it but I knew my mom wouldn't be too happy with my scarring my body.

"Anyway next question. Do you have a crush on someone?" Matt asked with a small grin. "Yes." I thought and then questioned myself out loud. "That's a lie."
"Why would you lie about that?" Chris asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you think we will be good boyfriends?" Nick questioned. "Yes. Definitely." I answered quickly. The man held up a thumbs up. "I think that Matt and Nick are more likely to get themselves into that situation but I think that all 3 of you will make someone very happy and that you will be get boyfriends to your partners."

"Thank you. That's very nice of you." Matt said.

"Ok final question. Have you ever thought about dating either me or Matt? This question doesn't apply to Nick for obvious reasons." Chris asked. Of course he HAD TO ask this question. I was going to get embarrassed one way or another. For telling them or for trying to cover it up. I needed to decide what I wanted to do.

"Yes." I answered quietly. The detector man put his thumbs up. "WHO WHEN WHY?" Nick asked. Matt and Chris looked at each other with wide eyes. "chris. at halloween. coz he helped cut the pumpkin and helped me not cut my thumb off." I mumbled. "So you're telling me you could've potentially had a crush on me if I helped you open a tin and taught you how not to cut yourself with the edge of the lid!"MATT YELLED. "MAYBE I DON'T KNOW BUT I'M NOT CRUSHING ANYMORE. I PROMISE." I said.

"I think it's time for the end of the video. Umm that was eventful and I think that it's safe to say that us 4 have some talking to do." Nick said as he grabbed the camera and gave it to Matt to kiss and then turn off.

I took the wires off of me and walked away with humiliation.

a/n oop look what she did. I know this is really bad but i cba to make it any better. its now 9:49pm hope you like it. PLEASE MAKE REQUESTS COZ I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE. ALSO I HAVE LIKE 810 READ ON THIS BOOK WHICH IS INSANE. ANYWAY BYE AND PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE MAKE REQUESTS COZ I NEED YOU GUYS TO. BYE