Perfect birthday - Matt

This was a request from isabel071550

Matt's POV

Today's the day. Y/n's 19th birthday. And I was determined to make it the best one that I possible could. I got out of bed at around 6am to make her the best breakfast possible; french toast and bacon (a/n or something else if you're vegan/vegetarian). I also ordered her favourite Starbucks drink.

Once everything was ready, I put it all on a tray, with a few small presents that I bought for her, and journeyed upstairs. When I got up there, she was already awake and on her phone. I smiled and sang her 'Happy Birthday'.

"This is for you." I said, giving her the busy tray. "Thank you Matty. It looks amazing." she said happily. I gave her a kiss and sat on the bed next to her.

Y/n's POV

Matt handed me the tray. Everything looked absolutely incredible. "Thank you Matty. It looks amazing." He gave me a kiss on the lips and sat beside me. I cut into my french toast and took a bite. OH MY GOODNESS! WHO KNEW THAT MATTHEW BERNARD STURNIOLO WAS THE MASTER AT MAKING FRENCH TOAST! I turned to him with a massive smile on my face. I cut him  a piece and put it in his mouth. He smiled as he chewed. "So, what do you wanna do today?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. As long as I'm with you I don't care."
"We can do anything you want and I'll do it with you."
"Can we go to the mall or something? Then the beach to watch the sunset?"
"Of course we can. I'll buy you whatever you want." Matt is officially the sweetest human being I know.

I finished off my breakfast and my drink. "Thank you cutie. That was the best thing I've ever eaten." I gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Open your presents." I started to unwrapped the first one. Once I got the wrapping paper off, I saw the box with text on it. It said 'Pandora'. "Matt. You didn't have to."
"Open it." he said excitedly. I opened the box and saw it. "MATTHEW! IT'S SO PRETTY!" It was a sparkling wishbone ring. I slipped it on my finger and admired it. "I told you to not get anything too expensive and you didn't listen." I said slapping his arm. "Nothing that I get for you is too expensive. Unless it's a multimillion dollar house." I giggle at his joke. "Thank you Matt. I love it." I gave him a kiss.

"Now open this one." He said handing me the other present. I started unwrapping it. I stopped when I saw the brand. "MATT YOU'RE SERIOUSLY SPOILING ME!" I took the remaining paper of the box. 'Miss Dior perfume'.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. "Thank you Matt. I love you so much." I kissed him once again. "You deserve them. Happy birthday." He kissed me.

Time skip coz I can
I got ready to go to the mall. I brought my wallet with me coz I couldn't let Matt buy everything. I packed my small bag and got in the van. "Hey. You ready?" Matt asked with a smile. "Yeah." We drove off.

Around 20 minutes later, we arrived at the mall. We walked around a bit until I saw the Nike store. We walked in and I found a few things that I liked. Matt insisted on buying them for me even though I told him not to.

We walked for a while until I saw a nail bar. "I don't want to betray my nail tech but I really want to get my nails done." He laughed, "Go get them done. I'll watch." After about an hour and a half my nails were finished.

After a while shopping, we went to a McDonald's for lunch

After a while shopping, we went to a McDonald's for lunch. Matt and I shared some chicken and we both got fries and Pepsi. I bought it after Matt had bought everything for me.

"Do you wanna go now? Then we can catch the sunset at the beach." I nodded and we walked to the car hand in hand.

Matt drove us to the beach nearby and there was an ice cream store nearby. "Do you want some ice cream?" I asked him. He nodded and we bought some. Just basic vanilla. We got on the beach and he sat down. "It's so pretty." I said to him. "Just like you." I blushed, sitting in between his legs. "Thank you for the most amazing day Matt. I really love you." I told him laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. "I'm really happy that you liked it. I told Chris and Nick to go do something else to keep today as calm as possible." He admitted. Don't get me wrong I loved Nick and Chris but sometimes they get really loud and I just want calm.

"Speaking of Nick and Chris I have one more present for you." He said standing up. "Matt. No more. I don't need anything else."
"I'll be back in a second. Don't move." He said running away to the car. I sighed and watched the waves lapping on the shore.

He got back a few minutes later with something behind his back. "Close your eyes." I closed them until I heard him sit next to me. "Open them." I opened and saw the most beautiful bouquet of pink roses. "Matt. They're so pretty. Thank you so much."
"They aren't from me."
I took them out of his hand and saw a small card. I opened it and read it.

'To y/n. Happy 19th birthday! We didn't know what to get you so we bought you your favourite flowers. We really hope you like them. We love you lots and thank you for making us happy for all these years. Before Matt met you he wasn't as happy as he is now and that's all thanks to you. We really appreciate everything you do for us and hope you have the best birthday imaginable.
-love your best friends Nick and Chris. 💗'

I wiped the few tears that fell.

Matt and I sat on the beach together until the sun was completely set. We drove home and walked in the house. It was completely dark and Matt had to hold my hand to avoid me from bumping into anything. He walked me until we reached the kitchen. The lights turned back on. "SURPRISE!" Nick and Chris yelled. I jumped slightly. I looked around and saw that the whole house was fully decorated with balloons, banners and streamers. "Oh my god! This looks great. Thank you guys."

"Did you like the flowers?" Chris asked with a giant smile. I nodded. "I love them. Thank you guys."

We spent the rest of the night playing mario and watching movies.

This was the most perfect birthday.

I hope the person that requested this enjoyed it.

My requests are open.

I won't be updating as frequently anymore coz im going back to school in a few days and im dreading it.

Love you guys. <3