Bad day - matt sturniolo

A/n this was my first request from someone but they prefer to stay anonymous so I hope you enjoy!

Y/n's pov
I was curled up on the couch with a blanket on my lap. I had no clue what was happening to me that day but it just wasn't my day. I just felt bad about everything. My boyfriend Matt came into the room and looked at me with a worried face. He gets worried about me often even when I tell him not to. He sat beside me and grabbed my hand. "Hey y/n. Is something bothering you that you wanna talk about?" He asked softly.
I pulled and small smile at him. "It's just been a bad day today matt that's all. Sometimes it's just hard to stay positive." I sighed

He looked at me and gave me a comforting smile. "I get it. Life is hard sometimes. But I'm here for you. And so are Chris and Nick. If you ever need to talk, we're always here." He pulled me into his chest and pulled the blanket onto his legs. I felt the warmth of his body and I instantly relaxed into him. He kissed the top of my head.

"I love you Matty B." I whispered.
"I love you too Y/N/N." He whispered into my hair.

The room was filled with a peaceful quiet and the only sound heard was our breathing. After a while Matt spoke. "You know sometimes it feels like the whole weight of the world is on my shoulders and it's hard to see a way forward. But, my therapist told that that even in the darkest moments, there's always hope."

"Thank you, Matt. I'm grateful to have you by my side."
Time seemed to slow down. Our hearts were beating in unison. It reminded me that I'll never be alone with him.

A/n I know that is a short story but I really like it and I hope you do too. Requests are open!