how im doing

Hi so there's something that I want to talk about. Once again it's about me so if you don't care then I'll make it short for you and say that I'll probably update again soon with an actual story.

For those who care hi. I'm here to talk about my mental health.

A little bit ago, I briefly mentioned me talking about my panic attacks and wanting self harm and I received many kind comments but the urge overwhelmed me. I did self harm not too long ago but I haven't since.

Some of you might be thinking Omg why is she talking about this you'd want it to be a secret. But for me, that's not the case. I want to tell you guys things that I haven't told my closest friends or my family because no one knows who I am. I also want to spread awareness to this sort of thing because you don't know what someone is going through and how other peoples words can do to someone.

I feel hated by my family. My sisters say things about how I look and point out my insecurities and act like I don't see them or think about them all the time. I feel ugly. I feel like my nose is too big, my arse is too small, my tummy is massive and I'm just an overall bad person. I feel like I have no one to talk to. I feel like my life has gone to shit and there is nothing I can do about it. I feel like there's nothing I can do to make my dad proud of me. I feel like there's nothing I can do to make my sisters love me. I feel like there's nothing I can do to make ME love me.

I'm sorry that I haven't updated an actual story in a while but I went back to school last week so there's another thing to stress about.

Anyway for those who read this, thank you so much and I love you guys and I appreciate very single one of you.

I also hit 10k reads on this book which is absolutely insane thank you all so so much.