Storm - Chris sturniolo

Y/n's pov
The thunder rubbles and the lightning struck. "SHIT!" I yelled as i put my head under the covers of my bed. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table and went to my contacts. I scrolled down to C and I found the person I was looking for.

I called him and within the first ring he picked up. "GET THE FUCK OVER HERE CHRIS!" is what I screamed down the phone. "I'm like 50000 steps ahead of you! In fact I'm only
one step away from your door!" And then he hung up and I heard the doorbell ring. It made my jump even though I knew it was Chris. I ran over to the door and saw a soaked Chris with my favourite snacks in his arms. I pulled him inside, closed the door, and wrapped him in a tight hug. "You ok?" He asked as he dropped the snacks and wrapped his arms around me. "I am now." I whispered.

We stood there comfortably for a while. That was until the thunder rumbled again and made my scream with fright. All Chris did was laugh at me. "It's not funny." I said slapping him lightly on the arm. "I know... I know... I'm sorry." He said still giggling. I giggled back at him.

"Do you want some clothes?" I asked him even though I knew the answer to the question. I ran to my room and picked out some of his clothes that he had given me in the past, like his tracksuits and hoodies. I ran back to him, still standing on the door step, and put them in his arms. "Go change and I'll dry your hair for you." He ran off to the bathroom as I went to grab my hairdryer.

We met again in the living room where Chris was sat on the floor looking at the rain falling out the window. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He held my hands and rocked us side to side. "What you looking at?" I asked. "I'm doing a raindrop race." He said. He's always been a child at heart.

"You ready?" I asked, as I plugged in my hairdryer." He nodded and shuffled over to sit on the floor in front of me. I put myself on the couch and started drying his hair. "IM COLD!" He shouted over the loud noise of the dryer. I blew the warm air down the back of his hoodie to warm him up a bit. It always worked for me as a child.

I turned the dryer off and went to my room to grab some blankets. Chris lay himself down on the couch and turned on the tv. I brought back the pile of comfort items that I found in my room and threw the on Chris. He started unfolding the blankets and moving the stuffed animals to one side. I crawled up to him, gave him a kiss on the nose and rested my head on his chest. He threw one of the blankets in the air and it landed perfectly on us. "What movie do you wanna watch?" He asked as his flicked through the selection on Disney. "Coco. You know it's my favourite." He put the film on and moved around a little to get comfortable.

Around half way through the film I heard light snoring from above me. I looked up the find Chris sleeping peacefully. I turned the tv off and stroked his hair. I gave him one more kiss on the nose before I started to drift off.

I'll never be alone with him.

A/n as per usual requests are open. They can be done through private chat or in the comments.