FOR GOD'S SAKE HELP ME! - Nick

This story was a request from lovelydraconevile

I told y'all i'm getting to my requests. Before this chapter starts i just wanted to say thank you for all of the lovely comments that you guys have sent. I really appreciate them.

Make sure to send in your requests while i'm on a roll.

I hope the person that sent this in enjoys it and the people that just want to read it also enjoy it.

You guys are probably like 'OMG LILY JUST START THE CHAPTER ALREADY AND STOP BLABBING!'

Ok ill start it now.

TW

EMETOPHOBIA

THROWING UP

Nick's pov

Yesterday, Chris had started to feel ill. Nothing dramatic; just a cough, headache, blocked nose, slight fever and tiredness. No throwing up which is good. I have emetophobia and it truly sucks. Especially when y/n goes to Boston and i'm by myself with my two sick brothers. Just thinking about it gives me trauma. Anyway, i was sitting on the couch watching Rupaul's Drag Race with Chris next to me fully covered in blankets. He was asleep and looked so peaceful. I got up to get my phone to check the time. 12:45PM. IT WAS MIDDAY AND MATT IS STILL ASLEEP! Well that's a rare occasion. He might be awake but just not up yet. No, that doesn't sound like Matt.

I walked to his bedroom and knocked on the door. "Matt. You awake?" No answer. I knocked harder. There was still no answer. I opened to door. The curtains were close and all I could see was a bundle of blankets on his bed. I walked closer and there he was fast asleep. He looked all sweaty though. I touched his head. It was burning hot and sticky. FUCK! I can't deal with two sick people again. BY MYSELF. GREAT. This is going to be so much fun. "Matt?" I said softly. I shook him slightly. "yeah." he said groggily. "You feeling ok, you're hot and sweaty." he said nothing but sit up abruptly. Oh shit. He opened his mouth and threw up all over me. "Oh my god Nick! I'm so so so so sorry. I didn't mean to. It just happened. I'll clean it. I'm sorry." He said panicking with tears in his eyes. 'YEAH YOU BETTER BE SORRY MOTHERFUCKER! CLEAN THIS SHIT UP AND BUY ME A NEW SHIRT DON'T JUST CLEAN IT! BURN IT! OMG IM GONNA CRY!', is what I thought. Instead i put a hand on his shoulder and said, "Don't worry. It's not your fault. I'll clean it while you go to the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up." he walked himself out of the room with his head hung low.

I started to breath heavily. My hands were shaking. Before I could have time to calm down, Matt walked back in the room. "Umm Nick. We have a problem." he mumbled. I looked at him waiting for him to tell me. "It's Chris. He's in the bathroom. He sounds like he's crying." OH MY GOD. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

"Hey Nick. What's up?"

"HELP!"

"What? Why what's wrong?"

"TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN JUST COME AND HELP ME!"

"Do I need to bring anything or just myself?"

"FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST COME AND HELP ME!"

I hung up and ran to Matt who was once again throwing up, but this time in the hallway outside the bathroom.

Y/N'S POV

I just got an extremely panicked call from Nick. It sounded dramatic but who knows. He is a very dramatic person. He didn't really tell me a lot. I mean it could be from a lion in their house from a piece of popcorn being in the wrong bowl. He really loves leaving me in the dark about stuff. I grabbed my phone, my wallet and car keys and left my house.

Time skip

I got to the triplets' house a few minutes later. I opened the door. Lord i wish i didn't. All I could smell was vomit. So that's why Nick called me. Chris is sick and throwing up and he needs my help. "Nick. Where are you?" I walked through the house. There he was in his bedroom. He had his head in his hands and was rocking back and forwards on the floor. "Nick? It's gonna be ok. I'm here to help. I'm here to help. Its ok." I wrapped my arms around him and he cried into me. "I'm sorry for calling you. I just couldn't do it by myself." I looked confused. "What do you mean by yourself. Where's Matt? I thought it was just Chris who was sick?" He shook his head. "The vomit that you can smell. That's Matt. Chris got in the bathroom before him making him throw up all over the floor." I gasped. Now I understand why he was freaking out. "Don't worry about it. You're not alone anymore. Where are they?"" He pointed to the bathroom. We stood up. "I'll go. You can stay here and calm down. I'll call you if I need help." I reassured him. He nodded and sat down on his bed.

I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Matt, Chris? You in there?" I heard a groan from inside. I opened the door. There they were in all their glory... and all their vomit. Matt was over the toilet throwing up and Chris was sat there next to him throwing up the bin. They were also both covered in, what i hope was their OWN vomit. "Oh my god. You guys need a shower." I said covering my nose. Chris stopped vomiting for a second to look up at me. "Thanks for your helpful comment." he mumbled, and then started to throw up again. I rush over to him and rubbed his back and held his hair. This lasted a few minutes until he was done. "Hi by the way." he said. He pulled away from the bin and fell back on the wall.

Next was to check on Matt. He was still throwing up in the toilet. I also rubbed his back up and down and held back his hair until he was finished. He sat up from the toilet. "Ugh I feel like shit." I nodded sympathetically. "You look like shit too." Chris giggled. "Says you dumbass." Matt backfired. "You guys want to get off the floor and somewhere more comfortable so I can clean this up?" I asked, knowing that Nick wasn't going to. They both nodded and started to stand up.

Matt started wobbling when he stood and Chris just fell straight back on the floor. Now i need help. "NICK! CAN YOU COME HERE A SEC?" I yelled. I heard footsteps coming towards us. "Yep. What do you need?" He said, while holding his nose. "Can you help Chris get to the couch? He stood up and then fell." Nick nodded and held out his hand to his younger brother. He took it and stood up. He put his arm around Nick and they were on the move. "Wait what about me?" asked Matt, who had sat himself on the edge of the bathtub from being to shaky to walk. "You've got me. I wasn't just going to force you to watch me to clean your vomit." He laughed slightly and stood up. "That would've been entertaining. But not as entertaining as sleeping." He put his arm around me and we started to walk to the living room.

When we eventually got there, Chris was already lying on the couch with a massive bucket next to him. "There you go Matt. Take a seat." He sat himself down and pointed at the bucket. "What the fuck is that." He asked with a croaky voice. "Don't laugh at it. It's all I could find in the moment." Nick said with a slight giggle. "Ok. If you need anything, shout for me or Nick and we'll come." I told them. I walked to the kitchen to search for some rubber gloves and some anti-bacterial spray to clean the bathroom with. "Hey. Thanks for coming to help me. I really appreciate it." I smiled. "No problem. You know i'm always here to help you guys. Getting that phone call was really funny though."

We laughed and I went to the bathroom to clean up that gross ass mess.

Ok that's it. The ending was really shit but oh well. I can only do so much. It was really long too. I hope you enjoyed. I feel like it was really dragged out but who cares. IM ON A ROLL!

It was a bit crap so if you think i should redo it just let me know.

anyway thanks for reading.

Only one more request to do.

Please send more because i'm really enjoying writing again.

Love you guys.