Poor Chrissy - Chris

This was a request by Xxxamaya_luv
⚠️TW⚠️
VOMIT
SICKNESS

Y/n's pov
I opened the door and it was dead silent in their house. "Hello? Anyone home?" I yelled out. I got no answer. I decided to call Chris' phone. I heard it ringing in the distance. I followed the sound until it reached the bathroom. I knocked on the door. "Chris are you in there? It's me." I said. "Y/n?" The voice croaked out. "Yeah it's me. Are you ok?" I asked. His voice sounded he either just woke up or has a sore throat.

The door got unlocked and behind the door was a sick looking Chris. "Honey what happened? Where are Matt and Nick?" I asked as I grabbed at each side of his warm face. "They went to the mall. They asked if I wanted to go but I had a headache so they left and I felt like I was going to throw up so I ran in here." He told me with a sad face. He looked terrible. He had a pink nose, dark eye bags, sweat on his forehead and upper lip and his hair was all messy. "How are you feeling now? Do you still feel sick?" He nodded his head and frowned.

He walked back into the bathroom and sat on the floor. He wrapped his arms around his stomach and rocked back and forwards. "My stomach hurts." He whined. "Awww. My poor Chrissy. Have you had any medicine?" He shook his head. "Do you want some?"
"I'll just end up throwing it up. Water makes my feel sick right now."
"It's just best to try. It'll make you feel better if you don't throw it up."

He nodded and I walked away to their medicine cupboard. Nick gets sick a lot so I know where they keep their medicine. I got out some paracetamol and poured a glass of water for him. I started walking back when I heard the door unlock. "CHRIS WE'RE BACK!" Nick yelled out. "Oh hey y/n. When did you get here? Also why are you holding paracetamol?" He asked me.
"Chris feels like he's gonna throw up and his stomach hurts so I'm getting him some medicine." I told him.
"Oh my god. Is he throwing up? Please don't be throwing up." Matt said covering his ears. Matt has always been scared of vomit. He tries to avoid getting sick at all costs but when he does, he's a pain in the ass.

"No. He just feels bad. Hopefully the medicine will soothe his stomach." I said walking to the bathroom where Chris was.

When I walked in, Chris was leaning over the toilet sobbing. I put down the paracetamol and glass and went over to him. "Shhh. Shhh. It's ok. You're ok. Calm down sweetheart." I whispered, rubbing his back. He started gagging. "It's ok. Just do it. You'll feel better." He shook as he let out the contents of his stomach. I continued rubbing his back until he was just dry heaving. I pulled him away from the toilet and wiped his face with some toilet paper and flushed the toilet.

"Good job Chrissy." I gave him a kiss on the top of his head and gave him the glass of water. He took a sip and gave me the glass back. "I wanna lie down." He told me with a raspy voice. I helped him off the floor and walked him to his bed.

"I need to check your temperature. I'll be back in a sec ok." I walked out and to the medicine cupboard. I looked to the couch to see a panicked Matt with his ears covered. "Matt? Hey, what's going on? You ok?" He looked up at me and shook his head. "Is he done?" He mumbled. "He's finished throwing up now. Everything's ok. Don't worry." I assured him. I pulled him into a hug and made sure he was ok before I grabbed the thermometer and went back to Chris.

"I'm back." I announced waving the thermometer in the air. He chuckled slightly. "Yay, I missed you." He smiled. I love his smile. He's so pretty. Like a pretty princess. I checked his temperature. 102.7 F / 39.3°C

Great he had a fever. That's another thing to worry about. "I'm so cold." He shivered, as he wrapped himself in the blanket. "Can you make me some soup please?" He asked gently. "Of course. Anything else you need while I'm there?" I asked. I was willing to get him anything that he needs. "My phone charger, some grapes and some tissues. Oh and another blanket. I'm freezing my balls off." He requested with a grin. "Yes your majesty." I said while bowing.

I left the room and went to the kitchen to make his soup and get his grapes. I got him another blanket and grabbed his phone charger and a box of tissues and went back to him. When I got there, he was already asleep. I sighed and threw the blanket over him anyway. I set the grapes and soup down on his table and plugged his phone into the charger. I smiled at his lock screen; it was a photo of us at the beach. I put the tissues down next to him and gave him a kiss on the head.

I started leaving the room when I heard a noise. "Don't leave. I want a cuddle." I turned around and looked at his cute face. "Fine. Move over." He shuffled to one side of the bed and I crawled in next to him. He snuggled next to me with his head on my chest and my arm around him. I gave him a kiss on the top of his head and stroked his hair. "Thank you for taking care of me." He mumbled. "It's ok. I'm always here when you need me."

A/n I hope the person who requested this enjoyed it. My requests are open. Xx