I don't like flowers

H,

After a fantastic and impulsive shag with Zayn, I went back to my friends, feeling lighter than air. I hoped people couldn't read the expression on my face or ask me why I was smiling like an idiot.

I went up to the second floor and saw my friends having the best time. I grabbed a bottle of champagne, poured myself a glass and drank. I was enjoying the bubbly feeling in my mouth and below my stomach. It washed down on me like a victory march for my success.

It would take a while for Zayn to join us, with some fresh clothes and wet hair. He carried his backpack in hand, so I assumed he was about to leave for the night. I wondered if he had taken a shower to get my scent off him.

Zayn kept away from me, sitting down, and talking to Louis or Niall, while Emily and I stood by the railing swaying to the music. My date had her back to Zayn, but their eyes were on stage. I had my back to the stage, but my eyes were on Zayn. We were dancing, with Emily placing her arms around my neck and we both swayed off-beat. Emily pulled on my shirt, for me to go down and kiss her. Which I did.

We kissed a little but...

It was different now. Her lips didn't taste the same.

Also, my attention was somewhere else. I opened my eyes, finding Zayn gawking at me as I kissed Emily. He seemed to be assessing us - probably me. Emily pulled me down towards her lips and I complied, giving her what she needed. Zayn drank casually but didn't even blink, the lights illuminating his face on occasion to display a less pleased look. I kissed Emily deeper, feeling her sweet taste and her tongue on mine. Her hands ran down my chest and one grabbed my deflated cock - she wanted me already.

I watched as Zayn got to his feet, greeting Niall and Louis who protested at his impending absence. He hugged Liam close, and I read 'Happy birthday' from his lips and a 'Call me' from Liam, leaving with a kiss on Katie. One final look at me, who still had lips glued to Emily and then he walked down the steps. I took a little break for my date, as her lips matched my neck and her teeth bit me softly. I turned my head following him as Zayn parted between the crowd.

Something inside me clicked.

"Be right back..."

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom."

"But you just-"

I left Emily without a word or a proper explanation. I went down the steps quickly, walking past the security guard who allowed me passage after checking my yellow wristband. I parted the crowd, keeping close to the wall, catching the end of Zayn's jacket and backpack. I pushed against the sea of bodies again, until I ended up outside. I looked to the right, seeing him walk away with his head lowered. I followed him, with a light jog.

"Hey!"

Zayn stopped, looking at me with a surprised look. "Harry?"

I stopped in front of him with my pulse rushing. "Are you leaving?"

"Yes," He responded. "Night's done."

"I see..." I commented. I looked around and saw people enjoying their nightlife. "Friday, was it?"

"Friday."

"Anywhere in particular?"

"It's your moment, Harry." Zayn turned to walk away from me, taking a few steps. Then turned suddenly with his phone in hand. "Do you like her? Emily?"

I placed both hands on my waist and shrugged.

"Maybe."

"If you don't know, then it's most likely a no-"