I don't like sunrises

Z,

Later that night,

I let my head fall against the stall of the bathroom. I'm trying to catch some air, as the pleasure washed over me in a big, rumbling wave. I wanted, needed, to kiss those lips. To feel him against me again. To have him again.

I was twisting, turning, jumping up and down. My lonely whimpers echoed in the bathroom, as I looked at my lonely spectacle sitting on the palm of my hand. Good strokes, like I knew how to do it, up and down and thinking of him. That smile. That scent. His voice. His lips.

A whimper comes out of me, and I immediately bite my lips, to keep it from coming out again. My mouth opens as it reaches its peak. Up in the air. Above the clouds. In a mist of something I couldn't even describe.

His sounds. How he felt. His tongue. His lips.

I wanted him. More than just physical. I was aching, crawling all over and he wouldn't leave my mind. I'm reaching for the top, my sounds are a thing of their own now, bold, and wild. I looked down and I saw it dripping out of me. Just as I'm tilting, I close my eyes thinking it's his hand and hearing him.

I burst on myself, panting hard. Only when I orgasmed, did my senses come back to with the sound of The Box, full to the brim. I wasn't ashamed, in fact, I had a silly smile on my face.

I wondered if he could feel me thinking of him as I masturbated.

Wouldn't that be something?

I walked out of the stall, after cleaning myself and washing my hands. I looked at the clock seeing it was close to 03h30 - he would be closing soon. The guest DJ had already put some baseline, making a way for the finish line. I fixed my hair, smoothed my beard, and sighed.

I was excited! Something bubbling inside of me and one name on a loop.

Harry.

I walked out of the bathroom, heading down the hall and again on the main floor. The club was packed before, but now it was slowly draining people. It had been a good night, good vibes, with a good crowd. Another successful night at The Box.

I joined Anthony by the bar, as he poured the last beer of the night. When he was done, my friend turned on the sign above our heads reading 'last call.' The DJ had exited the stage, leaving just the base track playing, while G on the other side of the room was already cleaning up. I started doing the same on my side, taking out a big black plastic back and starting to put the trash inside.

Soon enough, The white headlights turned on, and it was a clear sign that everyone needed to go home. The clock marked 03h30, but I wasn't tired.

I was tingling already.

Harry promised to pick me up once my work was done, and I didn't know what I was in for. What could he want with me this early? Where were we going? And could he get here any faster? I know I just saw him, but I needed to see him again.

He looked marvellous at his party. Talking to people, being an amazing host, jumping from group to group and making sure everything was all right. I spent most of my time with Liam, Louis, and Niall, but I kept peeking at him, finding him across the room. I made him a funny face and he replied making one too.

When he disappeared for a moment, I struck up a conversation with a beautiful young man.

"Petros."

"Zayn."

"First time in London?"

"Second, actually."