Prologue

Heart writes neatly onto his notepad - it's one of their form of communication other than sign or texting, since there were some words Liming had yet to know how to read and sign.

[Thank you.]

Liming had always noted how Heart's handwriting has been way better than his, maybe it was because he was more calm and collected. Unlike him, who's always hotheaded.

Heart flips over the notepad to the back before Liming could ask what for.

[For trying to speak with me.]

Liming smiles, and Heart mirrors it, too.

---

Though despite Heart being rich and has both of his parents by his side and everything he wants. He doesn't get the warmth like he used to.

While Liming wishes he has a better life - but he sure has better privileges than the latter who is trapped inside his own house. The fire that he has is something that the latter doesn't, but he can't stand it.

Neither of their situations are good, but with each other. They can take it all.

---

As the description of the story says! I will be making a compilation of just the LimingHeart scenes in Moonlight chicken because I've had ENOUGH of scrolling through every time, and I'd like to make something that people would enjoy.

Maybe the main couple is more your thing, but like some of us, the side couples hits harder (Am I right, My Engineer fans?)

So! Character introduction for those who've never watched the show.

Heart

"Heart is a boy who spends his days lonely in a profoundly silent world."

Heart suffered from a disease that got him deaf about three years ago.

First class, his dad is an officer while his mom is a gambler.