{Troubling Argument}

[POV: 3rd Person]

  Jim sat at his desk, getting a sudden phone call as he stood, about to retreat to bed when he got a call from Mrs. Jintana. He stares into the picture of himself and Liming, sighing before pressing accept, putting the phone to his ear.

  He already knew that something happened while Liming was out delivering.

[=====]

  The next day, Liming was hurriedly pushed out of their house, the sun bright in the sky as they came into the place. Taking a seat on the nicely carved out seats. Liming, already getting ready for the accusations and whatever they had to say.

  "When he brought chicken rice here yesterday, he played with a bottle of liquor. He was startled when my son appeared and dropped it on the floor." Liming tried his best to suppress an eye roll, trying to keep down the familiar bubbling sensation inside his chest, "Then he ran back home."

  At this point, he already knew what the sensation meant, he had to keep it down for his uncle, he had to keep it down for himself to not cause more trouble for everyone despite how he doesn't care. He fiddles with his fingers and lets out a long breath.

  "I didn't do that, Uncle Jim." He cuts in, trying to reason with his Uncle, even if he knew that he wouldn't understand, anyway. 

  Mrs. Jintana, "We weren't home. The liquor couldn't drop itself."

  Liming could feel the burn bubbling even more in his chest, trying to keep his cool as he spoke, "It wasn't me."

  Heart sits next to his mother, looking at the two of them. It was as if he could sense something happening, but yet he didn't know what was going on. "It was him." Liming points at Heart, who looks at his parents then back.

  "How could you pit the blame on my son?" 

  Liming clicks his tongue, blinking his eyes multiple times as he looks at the angered parents, "I said I didn't do it! Your son was startled when he saw me and dropped the bottle." Heart licks his lips, getting nervous as his leg started to bounce. 

  "That bottle was always there. Why would he want to grab it? And on the same day that you came?"

  "Then why don't you hear it from him?" He raised his voice, it was clear that he was starting to lose it. But he felt his blood boil when he continues to see Heart tilt his head, then look at Mrs. Jintana who nodded her head then turned back- Liming doubts she understood.

  "He's already told us everything." Heart does more signs and his mother clearly dismisses it like she understood, going back to accusing Liming. 

  "You dropped it." His voice is even louder now, looking at Heart who doesn't understand, and it makes him feel even worse. His voice raises as he ignores his Uncle, "Tell them you tried to drink that liquor when they weren't around!"

  "He said here he didn't do it." Heart tries to sign again while Mrs. Jintana defends him.

  "It wasn't me!"

  "He told me he didn't." Liming knows this is the worst argument, after all, what type of police officer would believe it if a burglar tried to rob someone and said they didn't do it?

  "You f*cking did it!" He points at Heart and yells even louder, he grabs onto the notepad on the table, standing up as he yells at Heart.

  "Stop, stop." Officer Supoch calms them, and it goes silent for just a second before Liming continues his outburst.

  "You use your deafness to get off the hook, right?"

  Mrs. Jintana points at him accusingly, "Don't talk to my son like that!"