{Living Someone Else's Dream}

[POV: Liming's 3rd Person]

  After Loy Krathong, Heart's laying on his right side, facing away from Liming and facing his lamp. Blinking slowly. An inaudible content sigh leaving him as he turns onto his left to face the shorter. Liming is laying on his stomach, on a pillow, and was staring at the older practically the entire time. Even when facing away from the light, he could see the rough and bumpy skin like a moon, the boy's eyes pretty and bright.

  Heart gives him a small smile, and he feels his heart thump loudly. He's hoping his face is calm on the outside because he's definitely going insane on the inside. Liming fists his hand and lays his temple on it, so he's perched a bit higher, looking down at Heart and turning to his side to face him.

  They stay in silence for a second, before Liming starts signing to Heart while speaking it out loud. "You.. Can read lips, right?" Heart just smiles at him and nods. "Have a... sweet dream." The taller doesn't say anything, his eyes wander away, and Liming doesn't know if he gets it. "Did you get what I said?"

  Heart breathes out, closing his eyes and turning back to where the lamp is. Heart is smiling to himself and Liming could slightly see the lift of his cheek from behind. Liming takes that as a win, smiling to himself, glancing at the brown headboard. He moves and lays his head onto the pillow, staring at the ceiling.

  He glances at Heart, his heartbeat spiking, blinking as he's in thought. He looks back at Heart when the boy turns back to lay on his back, his eyes are closed, a serene expression even in his sleep, unlike Liming's whose usual sleeping expression is a small, troubled frown most of the time.

  Liming shuffles a bit before finally closing his eyes. A content smile on his face for once as he falls asleep.

  He misses the way Heart opens his eyes, turning to look at him with those bright eyes that looked like they held stars, a tug on his lips as he smiles when he looks at Liming. Blinking once, then staring at Liming. Falling asleep only minutes later.

[=====]

  The next morning, Heart wakes up first, the brightness outside seeping through his eyelids. He tries to force them close so that the light would lessen, but he'd already woken up. Liming is closer to the window, and yet he doesn't stir. He turns to the side and feels the presence of Liming, whose elbow is almost right at his face - good thing he didn't bump into it - he stares at Liming's side profile, a smile making its way onto his face.

  He silently watches, not that he usually made any noise anyway, and continues to watch. Liming finally stirs as the light finally gets to him and turns to his side. He was laying on his hands anyway and Heart moves back, closing his eyes and pretending to sleep.

  Liming opens his eyes and stare at the boy, he'd missed how Heart had looked at him, but now he's staring back. The light hitting the side of Heart's face, and he looks so pretty. Liming lies his head on his right arm as he stares. He notices how Heart's eyes open just a bit and then close immediately.

  The shorter moves so that he's laying his head on his hand again, elbow onto the mattress, so he'd be perched up, looking down on the older and continuing to study his features. Heart opens his eyes again, and they meet Liming's, and again, closing them almost immediately like a little child.

  "Hm?" Liming chuckles, "Hey," he coos as he tickles under Heart's chin, he sees a smile break out on the older's face as he's unable to contain it. Heart finally opens his eyes, so he could sign to him, he speaks as he signs. "Pretending to sleep? Hm?" Of course, Heart wouldn't know if he was up if he was closing his eyes. He wasn't able to hear him shuffle and move. Catching him in the act. But Liming doesn't ask him why he was pretending (he has a vague idea, though).