{Water Fight}

[POV: Liming's 3rd Person]

  Liming moves the flower pot to the other side under the little canopy in front of the entrance of Supoch's front door. After his little fight with his uncle, he's still pissed.

  He doesn't want to really talk to anyone, and he doesn't plan to talk, either. He just wants to do his job and leave, housekeeping was easy, he was good at manual labor. But his emotions were not.

  They were far from that. Always fired up and angry. He sets the pot down onto a spot next to the other when Heart comes out. He doesn't say a thing to Heart who looked at him with a smile, only turning away and ignoring him.

  He misses the way Heart looked at him with wonder, the smile dropping off of his face. Heart makes his way down the little steps as Liming carries another pot of flowers, this time there were yellow flowers instead of red.

  Heart comes behind him as he kneels to place the pot down on the floor as there wasn't any more room for the pot, tapping him on the back more times than necessary. Liming gets up and turns around. He narrows his eyes.

  "What's the matter?" Heart signs to him, a small pout on his face and Liming lets out a small breath from his mouth.

  "I'm a little pissed." He half-heartedly signs back, his arm dropping to his side, mentally exhausted. He walks past the taller to pick up another flower pot. Heart passes him and picks up a hose that he doesn't see.

  Liming arranges the flower pots, Heart's watering the plants, though Liming had already done it. Liming continues to ignore him, minding his own business when he feels bits of water getting sprayed at him.

  He slowly gets up, and for once, with Heart since they've become friends, he feels the heat rising from the pit of his stomach, the shimmering heat that had been threatening to spill all over again. He turns around, his face in an annoyed expression.

  There's something that happens in the bottom of his stomach again, but this time it's different because Heart is smiling in a dopey way at him, trying not to giggle.

  "I'm not playing." Liming shuts him down, giving him a serious stern look as he turns back around, but Heart only sprays more water at his feet so he stands back up, straight. He clicks his tongue and turns back around. He could feel Heart's bright playful aura as he gives Heart a look.

  He shakes his head and sighs as he squats back down, arranging the flower pot he'd put down on the floor from before, taking a small gardening shovel. Heart puts down the hose and makes his way over to him.

  His legs are dragging him down, making small slaps on the floor because of his flip-flops. Heart taps his shoulder, gaining his attention, he looks to his side to look at Heart and turns back. Heart tries again.

  Liming gets up, turning around for the nth time today and Heart signs to him, "I'm sorry." He mouths it, too and his expression hurts, when Liming tries to turn away, he only turns him back.

  Heart taunts him by putting his fingers in front of his nose, scratching the bottom of his chin with a finger and it tickles. Liming walks past him again, now pretending to be annoyed. With Heart, he could only be angry for a short amount of time before Heart brings him back up with his brightness.

  Heart smiles as he watches him. Liming takes the watering hose, a plan already going on in his head as he presses the hose, watering the plants, one hand in his pocket while Heart examines the flower pots on the other side.

  When he turns around, Heart is squatting at the flowers, playing with them.

  Liming sprays Heart with the water and he yelps, a loud noise erupting from his throat, turning around and trying to cover himself with an arm. "Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to." Liming says even if Heart couldn't hear him. He scratches the back of his head and hits his right hand that was holding the hose, turning back around to water the plants.