Chapter 27: Bittersweet.

Present Day.

Olivia's POV.

Waking up to the reminder of the best night of my life is the best part.

Somewhere in the middle of the night when we both stirred awake, Jace buried his head in-between my legs and ate me out till I came in his mouth, then he flipped me over and fucked me from behind until my body was left weak and helpless by the time he was done.

I can still feel him between my legs, my body feels tired and relieved at the same time.

But....

Something about all this gives me major deja Vu, I feel like I've experienced all this before even though I know for sure that I haven't. Maybe Olivia one experienced something like this with that guy Tristan or that other guy Ryder.

Lucky bitch.

I wonder if the same Ryder guy can make me feel as good as Jace does.

Wouldn't bet on it.

Jace is not in bed, he told me he has trouble sleeping, he usually just stares at the ceiling and gets up earlier than the entire apartment complex.

I wouldn't want that to happen to me, I love my beauty sleep.

I get up, stretching my naked body, picking up a random white t-shirts from the floor and slipping it on.

This guy is a mess from the inside out.

I head out of the room, searching around the apartment for him, I find him in his own homemade darkroom.

It's also a mess, there are boxes everywhere, pictures hanging above his head like clothes on a line, there's a table in the mirror of the room and it's filled with papers and photographs, there's a metal rack on my left, it's stashed with files but what catches my attention is the pink shoe box on top.

I wonder what's in there.

He ceases his movements, looking at me and smiling a wide toothy smile.

I return the smile, intertwining my fingers behind me and feeling a beautiful knot in my stomach.

"Good morning." He keeps the smile while his eyes drink in my appearance.

"Morning." My tone is barely audible because of the sudden nervousness that builds up in my body.

I walk over to the table, picking up a photograph of a group of students in a study group.

"Wow, Jace, these are really good." I pick up another photo of a guy carry a stash of books.

"Thanks, I'm working on this little project, I haven't figured out a name yet but it's a collection of young people being young and getting through life." He explains.

"Like a movie but in form of photographs?" I ask.

"Exactly." He nods.

"I'd love to see it." I smile at all the photographs.

"I think I've captured every aspect, except for one, the most important one." He sighs, his inked hand stroking his smooth jaw.

I look away, clearing my throat, "Which one?"

"Life of the party." He scratches his buzzed head.

"Dude, why didn't you start with that?" I giggle.

"Because I hate parties." He says in a serious tone.

"You hate parties?" This information comes as a shock to me.

"Is that so hard to believe?" He narrows his eyes at me.