Aquarius

Trixie awoke next to Lucy in her bed. The girls had a sleep over just like they planned and trixie learned a lot about the girl. She got to meet happy too! She absolutely adores him. She sat sitting up looking at the two friends sleeping next to her. Everything Lucy has been through, it's no wonder her guardian Silas told her to take this job. He knows when someone is in desperate need of special help. Now she understands why he sent her to Lucy and Happy. A smile forms on her face at the thought of joining them on their adventures.
Getting out of the bed with some difficulty, she walks out of the room and into her own.

She felt so at peace here and she knew she needed to do this away from Lucy

Trixie jumps on her bed giggling at the bounce it gives her before pulling out the key she was waiting to give to Lucy, she eyes the key summoning her magic into it. The woman appears before her with that same softness completely unaware that she knows why she holds a sadness in her eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me about her. This house. Who exactly she was? You would tell me stories of her but never told me it was her. She's heart broken. I can fix it. Reuniting you two will only fix some of it. Her guild has hurt her deeply and she's struggling to come to terms with that. I'm going to help her find more keys. It'll give her time to think and process." Trixie looks up at the mermaid who she found on her way here. "That brat finally came home huh. Take care of her for us Trix? She's like a daughter." The mermaid hugs her before disappearing. Trix laid on her back on her bed, "yeah I was planning on that anyway." She said out loud to no one. Trixie thought about fairy tail and what's she heard about them. Truly she wanted to know what it was like to be in a guild. She's been so fascinated with treasure hunting she never stopped. She had her guardians and that was enough. The love Lucy has for that guild is powerful. So trixie knows their not bad people they just did a bad thing. Scooping the mermaids key up, she heads back to Lucy's room. She giggles when she still finds them asleep. Lucy cuddled into happy who's face planted deep in Lucy's breast asleep dreaming of fish. Trixie carefully walks over and pulls happy away and to his fluffy backpack where he stretched in comfort. She giggled at the sight and then crawled back into bed with Lucy. She loved the warmth the girl gave. Trix may be a Phoenix mage but she isn't warm natured either. She gets cold easier if anything. Trixie is just a tad taller than Wendy but is much older. Which amused everyone who met her. Lucy awoke to the tiny adorable girl cuddling into her stomach and using her breast as pillows. As soft sigh of relief and warmth etched in her features as she smiled. Lucy couldn't help but be warmed at the sight of her. Ruffing her hair up, "you're too cute for your own good." Lucy giggles when Trix opens one eye in irritation. In that second Trix reminded Lucy of Laxus. That stare she just gave her of annoyance looked exactly like his. It made her laugh wholeheartedly at the thought. Trix felt her blush when Lucy laughed at her. "What's so funny?" Trix pouted sitting up in her spot. Lucy stopped laughing and looked at her. "There's a brooding member at my guild that the strongest member and he scowls just like you did just now. It made me laugh thinking of you two having a stare off. I really wonder who would win!" Lucy started laughing again. And Trix felt honored Lucy thought she stood a chance.
Trixie remembered why she came back in here in the first place. "Oh I have something for you! I went and found it in my treasures. Like I said I found it on my journey here. That key saved my life and so I vowed to take her wherever she wanted. She said home. The brat will come home soon. I wasn't sure who she meant until you told me your story last night. I'm grateful to her and so it means a lot to reunite the two of you." Trixie smiles fondly before handing Lucy Aquarius's key.
Lucy was frozen in shock staring at the key in her hand. She could feel the warmth the key gave her as she held it. Tears burst from her eyes as she summoned the mermaid hugging her in sobs. The mermaid and Lucy took a walk around the garden catching up. Trix decided to make breakfast with happy.
"Come on happy, let's start breakfast." Trix picks him up from his slumber in the pack. Rubbing his little eyes he looks around and smiled seeing Trix. "Say happy do you have any personal missions or wants of your own you would like help accomplishing?" Trix looks up at him laying on her head all spread out. Happy looked off in thought. "Well my crush Carla can transform to help Wendy in battle. I would like to do the same." The cuteness of his wish made Trixie squeal. "I can help you with that happy!" She cheered happily to have a task for the day. Together the pair danced to a song and prepared breakfast. Happy had a spoon singing along, and trixie had a spatula from the pancakes singing along when Lucy came back. She let out a laugh at the sight. Trix looked at her with relief when the light started to return to her brown orbs.
"Want some breakfast?" Trixie sang her way presenting a ready made up plate. Gently taking it from her Lucy led the way to the table as Trix and happy carried the plates of extra food. The trio eating breakfast talking about plans for the future. Lucy said she wanted to take full advantage of the year away. Trix told them both she could help them develop their magic and help Lucy find one of the platinum keys. She knows where it is at but she can't enter. She isn't a celestial wizard. So they all agreed that they will also train in between the treasure hunting. Trix had announced she has a spell called gumdrop. What it does is you chew on a gum drop encasing it with the desired location and throw it on the ground. A portal will open to that location. It's trix's favorite way to travel. This way they can stay and live at the mansion while going on their adventures as well.