Happy Birthday

Trix had been bouncing from Laxus, Lucy, Erza and Miras place for the last couple weeks. She took what Laxus said to heart but she wasn't ready to be so devoted to someone. She felt like he was starting to realize that since he's been taking Mira out a lot lately. Trix didn't care, she was happy for them. She still held Laxus close to her heart as a good friend even if his heart no longer beats with hers. Trix currently has been avoiding the guild the last couple days. She's been very busy and they keep trying to get her to go on a mission, and she can't afford it bc of her special task. Feeling so excited for today she runs to Natsus place to find him still asleep. Giggling at his little face asleep she walks over to him, "come on Natsu!! We have to get ready and meet Happy at the guild! You promised to dress up with me for his birthday!" Trix pokes him aggressively in the chest. He growls snatching her arm pulling her into his chest under the covers. "You're too loud." He says in her ear as he falls back to sleep cuddling her body closer to him. Trix blushed madly at the close embrace she's only felt with Laxus before. "Um natsu. It's Trix not Lucy." She tried to wake him but he only smirked, "I know who you are. You smell like peanut butter and pineapples. You're Trix. Now stop talking. It's time to sleep." He cuddles his head into her neck. Trix blushed even more he's being so affectionate on purpose.
"But Natsu, it's happys birthday. And I made us outfits like you promised to wear with me! It's already noon Natsu." She turns to face him but it was a bad idea. His neck originally in the crane of her neck now face planted in her breast. His face stayed there for a minute before Trix was overwhelmed with embarrassment pushing him away. Her heart rate going wild and her body reacting back to him. Nope, she wasn't going there with him.
Natsu didn't know why but he wanted to hold her. Feel her close. Smell her scent. Everything about Trix seemed forbidden since she is loved by all of the girls in the guild. Any guy would have to face them all just to date her. So no one attempted. Laxus started to but couldn't handle Mira's teasing. However here she is in his house, alone with him to feel her in his arms. To taste what could be. Natsu found he really liked cuddling her. And when she flipped around still talking about happy, her breast met his face unexpectedly. He stayed there too happy to move wondering how long he could stay. Trix gained her composure some pushing him away. Her attempt knocked her off the bed in a hot fluster. Her whole body beaming with pink skin from how much she was blushing from his touch. Natsu loved seeing her flustered bc of him. She's more expressive and light than Lucy. And just as gorgeous. Besides Lucy is his best friend. She would say if she had feelings for him. He made it obvious every day that he cared for her. But she never reciprocated it so he slowly begin to step back from his type of love for her. When Trix saved his life and was brought into the guild she turned every head in the guild. Her bouncy energy and gorgeous smile. Natsu chuckles at her reaction as he crawls out of bed holding a hand out for her to take. Trix hesitates In taking it but smiles and accepts it. "Alright, I'll get up and put on your outfit. But only for a few hours. Knowing you it's probably embarrassingly cute." He smirks at her as she blushed more at his flirt. Just maybe he thought to himself as he takes the bag of clothes from her, leaving the room to change.
Trix didn't know where his sudden interest came from? What about Lucy? Putting the thought aside she decides to quickly get dressed in her own outfit she made for his party.

Smiling in happiness of it, she hears a growl come from natsu

Smiling in happiness of it, she hears a growl come from natsu. "You expect me to wear this?" He calls as the door to the bathroom opens. Natsu comes walking out obviously not amused.

Trix smiles fully amused for the both of them

Trix smiles fully amused for the both of them. "Yes I do. You promised. Besides don't we make such a cute duo? It's happys birthday today we have to go all out! Besides he will be in his human form. So you dressing up as him is very supportive and you're cute." Trix compliments as she swivels around the room heading for the door. However before she makes it, Natsu pins her to the door. Her blush once again evident on her face. Natsu took the time to observe her. How thoughtful she is of happy. How much she has taught him. The way she cares for him, it ignited feelings in Natsu for her. He was fighting the urge to kiss her. Literally fighting himself as he had her pinned to the wall. Their position very sexual and intimate. Her hands pinned above her head with one of his hands, another on her waist pushing her back, and his leg in between hers forcing her legs open. Everything about her open for him to see. Natsu couldn't look at her another second without kissing her. His lips felt like he might melt when they reached hers. The desire he hoped would be sufficed only igniting into a full blown bomb fire. Pushing him away with tears in her eyes, "tell happy I said happy birthday!" She calls having pushed him away with such force he hit the other side of the wall. He watched her leave with more need for her against him itching against his skin. Even his inner dragon wants a taste of her. Natsu growled that he couldn't chase after her. Grumbling he closes the door and walks out heading towards the guild. She'll show up. She just needs to grasp the fact natsu wants her.
Trix felt heated by the kiss but like she was betraying Lucy. Then she felt natsu grasp her panties under her skirt as he deepened the kiss. Trix was not doing that! And with him! It's bad enough he kissed her! To initiate sex! Hot tears burst from her eyes as she ran. That damn salamander ruined her day! And on happys birthday! Stopping in her tracks she really had no clue where to go. She started to feel overwhelmed. Realization that it may be time to get moving again. She's joined the guild but bounces from house to apartment. She takes jobs because she has to ask. The men push themselves on her... and don't even consider the other persons feelings!
Trix growled that she wished she could run to Laxus. Tell him everything. How angry she is that natsu made her body feel that way. Against her wishes, and what about Lucy! But Laxus was still out with Mira. Trix realizes even still her only true family are her spirits.