Magnolia

Trix woke up first the next morning, as she smiled up at Larcade holding her close. His face peaceful and handsome as he slept. Trix gushed at how she gets to wake up every morning to him. They showed each other how much they love one another last night. Trix blushed at the memory.
"Wanna go again before leaving?" His voice sounded and her eyes shoot wide as saucers. Meeting his gaze she finds him smiling at her. Every ounce of her body hummed in delight as she smiled climbing on top of him. "I want top this time." She purrs as she presses her wetness against him. Larcade smirks loving the idea of her breast bouncing above him. "Sure thing kitten. I'll enjoy it from down here." He smiles at her already loving her naked frame against him.
She instantly has him sliding inside of her with a simple hip thrust and he's deep inside of her. He expected her to bounce on him but instead she rode him. Larcade growled with how deep he went inside of her. Her walls tightening around him as her moans fill the room. His body hummed with her this time instead of after. "Kitten you might be riding for awhile. That was perfect bliss. And I specialize in pleasure." He growls in her ear nipping it. Trix was in bliss herself. She loves it when Larcade enhances her pleasure senses. It takes her into a whole new level of emotions as his massive member obliterates her uterus but the pain never came. She only felt utter bliss. She smiled triumphantly at his comment. Laying down on his chest she takes a breather.
He smoothly takes his hand and brushes her hair with it, as he traces her back with his finger. She loved the feeling. "I love you Larcade." She kisses his chest. Larcade chuckles, and I love you kitten." He kisses the top of her head.
"Come on let's shower and then head out. We are going to go meet my mother." He smiles in wonder at the thought. He's only heard stories.
The pair happily step in the hot shower having a hot make out session inside as they bathed. Trix steps out first, using her Phoenix fire to dry her body, she summons forth an outfit and slips in it.

Larcade followed soon after her wearing his usual blue t shirt and dark blue jeans with his white silk scarf

Larcade followed soon after her wearing his usual blue t shirt and dark blue jeans with his white silk scarf. Using his light magic he dried his hair letting it fall naturally. The duo then leave the hotel and get back on the road only the time they take the train.
Trix slightly frowned when she saw him buy tickets for Magnolia. His words ring in her head, a place of discomfort for them both reminding her he warned her. She swallows the annoyance of going there and finds her support for her boyfriend. This isn't about her and her past. It's about her boyfriend meeting his mother after years of searching. Sitting close to him tucked into his side she looks at her hand, "so you're mother lives in Magnolia?" Her voice calm and warm. Not an ounce of fear or annoyance. It reassured him as he confirms, "yes she does. Her name is Mavis Vermillion. She's just recently regained her physical form." He smiles lovingly at her. Cupping her cheeks he kisses her lips. "I'm sorry kitten but we are going to Fairytail. She's their first master. And if things go well with her, well I'd like for us to consider giving them a second chance. For the sake of regaining a relationship with my mother. It won't be like last time kitten. Because your mine. The only relationships you have to worry about are those you choose to make friends with."
Trix didn't feel a single ounce of discomfort when the words left his mouth. No all she heard was his love for finding his mother. The joy it brought him. It made her want to help him accomplish this and live along side of him no matter what. She didn't care if that was Fairytail. Not all of them were bad. It was mostly the guys that were pigs. She was good friends with most of the girls. Now she has Larcade and doesn't have to worry about the pigs. She smiled excited at him, "I was good friends with most of the girls. You know this. I'm excited to see them again! And I won't have to worry about the pigs because I have you." She leans into his embrace. Larcade smiles at her words.
The train comes to a stop and the pair exit the train. Trix holds his hand and leans into his embrace as they walk in search of a place to stay for a couple days maybe a week. Any longer and they will know whether or not they are staying. Trix found a hotel close to the guild, and they enter booking a room. Larcade takes a quick breather outside on the balcony while Trix takes out their essentials around the room. She then meets him out on the balcony. He hands her a bracelet. "Will you please wear this? If you ever feel threatened then put your magic into this bracelet. It'll activate a spell of mine. It'll protect you until I can get to you. It'll help my worries when I'm distracted by my meeting my mother. I don't want to chance you ever." He kisses her lips softly as she held out her hand for him to put it on her wrist. Trix links her magic to the bracelet, this way no one can try to take it off her either. She uses the same spell with her keys.
"Are you ready? It's early in the morning so not a lot of people will be there." Trix looks him in the eye as she sat in his lap. "Yeah I'm ready kitten. Maybe we should order breakfast there too." Larcade kisses her lips softly before they both get up.
"I wonder if Mira is cooking today? Trix thought remembering her cooking and her warm smile. Trix used to sit at the bar for hours talking to Mira on her shifts. Sometimes she would help her back there.
Larcade chuckled at the stars in her eyes at the mention of the woman. "I guess we will have to find out, and hopefully I can meet her. You look like you really like her." He smiles holding her frame into his side as they enter the street. Trixie giggles, "oh yeah she'll love you. Then she will start fangirling over out relationship. Before you know it she will have us married and on our third kid." Trix giggles at her friends wild imagination. Larcade blushed when she said third kid. Smiling down at her as she easily said it. She accepts what he wants and that's a family. Could someone really be this in love with someone? It's a sensation he absolutely loves. And sensations are his power.