Traveling

Trix was only staying in Rose for another week. She spent every day with Larcade. When she announced she was leaving for more traveling, Larcade had asked if he could tag along. He's a traveler as well. The pair formed a team together and became quick friends. She had told him all about fairy tail and her spirits. And how fun her travels have been her whole life. She learned he is a demon made from Zeref that is turning his life around. He wants to experience life and friends and love. And eventually he wants to meet his mother. He thought he was always a demon but Zeref had erased his memory. When he set him free, he gave those memories back. He's been searching for his mother who he knows is cursed just like his father. Turns out August is his twin brother however, his magic aged him. Because of the demon lacrima inside of him, he won't age.
The pair walk down the road heading to the next town. "Larcade, I wish I could live forever with you. That way we will always have each other. I've never met someone other than my spirits that makes me feel so complete." She smiles up at her best friend. Larcade chuckles at her comment. "How possible that is scares me. After living for so many years, all I want is to find a friendship that blooms into love. Have kids of my own. Live a regular life for as long as I can. Enjoy it while it last even more knowing my time is limited. Life ending is such a beautiful thing. Why? Because people live it up to their best and that is incredibly beautiful to watch." Larcade smiles back at Trix who smiled even brighter at his comment. "So which is it Larcade? Am I going to live forever on this earth, travel the world, join a guild and watch them grow with you by my side for as long as we can? Or are we going to find a way to give you back limited time so you can cherish the remaining years of your life?" Trix smirks with excitement at his answer.
Stopping in his tracks, Larcade smirks seeing where this is going. "Trix, do you love me? Has my best friend fallen in love me?" His voice almost in disbelief. He knew she was being more considerate of late and thinking more about their future. However, he chalked it up to friendship. Her questions this time around have him thinking shes feeling an all new emotion to want to be with him forever. Trix blushed having been put on the spot. She's grown used to how blunt Larcade is though. Turning to face him fully, "Larcade yes I'm in love with you. I want to hold your hand to show I'm yours and you're mine. I want to laugh at things you say because you do for me. You make me smile even when you're not around. I want to snuggle your chest for the rest of my life because no where else feels as safe and right. I want to get lost in time talking with you about our adventures and I want to kiss you. I want everything about you Larcade." Her voice soft and full of love.
Larcade was astounded by how deeply she felt for him. He wouldn't deny he loves her. But does his love match the intimacy and intensity of hers? Not yet. Kneeling down he takes her in his chest. Hugging her frame close. Pulling slightly back he smirks as he passionately kisses her lips. His embrace soft and inviting. Trix melted into his kiss her heart swelling in acceptance.
Whispering in her ear, "I love you too Trix. Be my girlfriend? Be mine to love and embrace?" His voice igniting a fire inside of her. "Yes Larcade, I'll be your girlfriend to love and embrace!" She deepens the kiss enjoying every second of it.
Pulling away Larcade smirks, "here. Wear this. It's a promise ring, and it will also send us the others thoughts or senses if we just put our magic into it. Wear it until the day I get down on one knee and make you my wife with an even better ring." Larcade kisses the tip of her nose. Trix giggled at the kiss, as she holds out her hand for him to put the promise ring on. A matching one appears on his hand as the ring sits on her finger. Swelling with enjoyment she hugs him around his neck. "I'm so happy!" She squeals in his embrace. Chuckling, "come on Trix, we are arriving in the next town. We need to find an inn." He points to the sky showing its getting dark. How long have they been walking? Been kissing? A blush creeps on her face at how lost she gets when it comes to him. Nothing else matters when she is with him. She smiles at the relationship she has in her life now. She welcomed it with open arms.
The pair find a hotel and get a room. Larcade keeping his hand around the small of her back. His whole aura warding off any males daring to look at her. Finally reaching their room, Larcade sits on the bed in thought.
Trix starts unpacking some of their essentials when she notices the thoughtful look on his face.
"Larcade? Wanna talk about it?" She sits next to him and squeals when he picks her up and places her on his lap. "Remember me telling you that I wished I could find my mother?" His green orbs looking down thoughtfully at her. Trix welcomed his hold leaning into it getting comfortable, "yeah. Is she who your thinking about so hard on?" Trix meets his green eyes. "Yes. I finally found her location. However it's in a place that makes both of us very uncomfortable." He hesitated to tell her directly. How could he? That place left a scar on her. Trix smiled lovingly at him, "so we go there." She pulls his face to meet her gaze keeping her hand on hos face, "I don't care where we have to go. With you by my side I can face anything. I trust you, I love you, and I'll follow you back to hell if that's where you want to go." Trix kisses his lips softly.
Larcade smiles lovingly at her and her intense love for him. Picking her up to sit on him correctly, he deepens their kiss. Slowly they shred their clothing, leaving soft and tender kisses all over each other as their clothes land on the floor. Their bodies communicating as if they were made for each other. Together they gave each other every ounce of pleasure. Larcade teasing her even more with his pleasure magic, as he thrust deep inside of her virgin flower. Her sweet moans music to his ears. He feeds off her pleasure as he teases her more. Her body arches as she screams his name as she cums all over his cock still inside of her. Larcade lost it after that, as he too reached ecstasy. "I love you." She whispered to him before falling asleep. Larcade smiled at his work and used his light magic to extinguish the mess as he cuddles her body into his chest. Whispering in her ear, "and I love you." He kisses her neck before letting sleep consume him as well.