Home

Trixie woke up warm and in a comfy outfit

Trixie woke up warm and in a comfy outfit. She opens her eyes to find a bedroom window. Outside was a garden covered in feet of snow. She lay on top of a bed and her hair still wet. Someone has just given her a bath. Trix wiggled her fingers... smiling when them obey. Wiggling her toes she sighs happy to have all functions working. She then test the waters by sitting up over the side of the bed. Her body does so easily but she takes the moment to appreciate the peace. She didn't realize how lost in her bubble she was until Laxus came and sat on the bed next to her.
"Trix? How you feeling?" His voice aged and deeper. She was confused and turned on by it. Her green orbs finding his electric blue ones. She couldn't hold back her want to kiss him. He stayed by her side her entire pregnancy. They even played around. They couldn't do it bc she was so pregnant.
Her lips melt as soon as her lips meet his. He doesn't pull away and that makes her smile. She needed to feel him. His warmth...his embrace. She didn't know how long she fought off his attacks in the forest of time but she did know it weighed on her body. Breaking the heated kiss, "Laxus how long has it been?" She finds his blue gaze. Laxus looks away for a moment before taking her hands and meeting her gaze again, "well it's been 5 years. The boys are over at Mira's this weekend so we have time to get you up to date with the change." Laxus kisses her lips again needing to feel them once more. Trix put aside her overwhelming feelings. Taking Laxus into a deeper kiss they fall into synch. Laxus placing kisses all over her chest and neck as she shreds his clothes off. Then she showers him in kisses as he removes her clothing. With ease he lays her down on the bed. Together they buck in every sensational thrust deeper. Both grown ups and have lived life separate but together. Now they are one and it felt right. It felt perfect and in every way the peace they've been looking for their whole lives.
....    Hours later .....
Trix cuddled up to Laxus after hours of having sex. She tapped into his memories as they had sex. Felt the memories from his POV. She smiled wholeheartedly as she looked up at the man who's been right for her all along. She could sense Alistair grinning right now. But she didn't care, she just wants to be here in his arms for a little while longer. Then, she will go to the guild and see everyone. 5 years is a long time. Time she missed with her boys. She missed a fraction of their firsts and that ached in her heart. Now she is home though, she can be there for the rest.
Laxus pulls her out of her haze of thoughts, "Trix, I've waited too damn long to ask you something. I ask that you say nothing and just let me get this all off my chest." Laxus pulls her more into his chest letting her get comfortable before he starts talking, she nods when she is ready. Laxus starts tracing her body memorizing her frame.
"The very first day that I met you, I was instantly pulled into you. I was still so corrupt from my teenage years when we met. I've grown into a man and I'm a father of two amazing boys. The months we spent together while you were pregnant put my life into perspective and Trix, I want anything and everything as long as you are happy and by my side. I love you. I want you and the boys. And if you say yes, I want more kids. I love being a father. Nothing in this world other than having you in my arms makes me more happy and proud. Trix will you make me the happiest dragon slayer in the world and be my wife? I'm sure Mira already has the wedding planned if you say yes.?" Laxus had traced and soothed her every inch of her body. He dared to meet her gaze to find tears in her eyes, "Laxus you big lightning bolt, I will marry you. I love you just as much. I hate that I missed the first 5 years of our boys life. But I'm so happy to be home and have the rest of their lives to share." She kisses him softly on the lips. Laxus pulls her up on top of him pulling her into his chest deeper, embracing her lips passionately.
Laxus easily slips his aching member inside her wetness from sex just a few minutes ago. He growls when she passionately rides his cock deepening him further into her flower. Her moans cascading out of her with a smile on her face. Laxus and Trix so in synch and so in love.
Trix smiled even wider seeing more memories. So Laxus is Guild master now. And she's his fiancée. She's the one he is choosing to live his life with and have more kids. Being a father has really bettered him. She bets he is one hell of a guild master. She was also dying to see all of her friends again. They finally have no one after them, no one wanting revenge on them. They can live in peace for several more years before evil tries to destroy the world again. Trix smiles at the several years of peace they will get.
Laxus holds her close once more after some more passionate and steamy sex. Dragons above he loves mating her. "Ready to get around and head to the guild? See Kitio and Jasper? See fairy tail again?" Laxus smiles down at her relieved face. Relieved to be home, in his arms, the boys are okay. Everything is going to be okay. Everything is finally where it should be. Goodness it took them long enough didn't it? Trix couldn't wait to see the boys. Build her relationship with them. See all her friends again. Go on missions. Go shopping, cook with Mira at the bar. Mother more children for her lightning bolt and his big heart. She smiled with so much love that she is finally home and able to continue on with her plans. She wouldn't admit this is her first real home. She's always been running her whole life. Always traveling and doing jobs. She lived a full life and she's only 28. Now she can slow it down, teach her kids the ways, hang out with her friends and their kids. She loves this place so much. Holding Laxuss hand, they enter the guild together.