Family

Its been one week since Larcade and Trix moved to Magnolia, and joined fairytail

Its been one week since Larcade and Trix moved to Magnolia, and joined fairytail. Thankfully none of the guys did anything to her at all unless she approached them first. Laxus may be the only guy in the guild that will approach her without her consent. However, its seems their friendship never faded. She teased him about Mira and he teased her about Larcade.
Trix sat at the bar contemplating going out with the girls. Larcade and Gajeel are out on a mission. Larcade wouldn't let her go on the mission with him because he says she might be pregnant. Something about his inner dragon purring at her scent everytime he smells her. Trixie didn't know how to tell the guild. She didn't know how to feel herself. Larcade says he's happy but he's been gone on constant missions every since he found out. Trix subconsciously rubs her stomach in comfort as she ponders her thoughts. "Hungry?" Laxus sits next to her. Trix blushed at his question before turning away to look at the menu. Perhaps she should eat and feed them both. Taking a look at the menu, "Mira I will take you're breakfast special and a double biscuit and gravy. And please keep the shakes coming." Mira smiles at her before leaving to go make her meal.
Laxus smirks at her choice of food, "someone's hungry. Say have any plans today?" Laxus questions her. Trix felt her emotions flare and her need for food become prominent as drool filled her mouth. Trix pondered laxuss question. Plans? She wanted to have plans with her boyfriend Larcade. She carved his soothing touch. She needs his warmth. She's pregnant for crying out loud and she hasn't seen him in a little over a week now. "No I don't have any plans passed breakfast. Did you have something in mind sparky?" Trix asks having already eaten her breakfast. She didn't realize how hungry she was and how very tired she is from not sleeping regularly. Laxus was going to ask her if she wanted to go fishing with him and Freed today but she leaned into his arm and fell fast asleep.
Laxus wasn't sure what do to say or do when she fell asleep leaning against him. She's been quiet lately. Laxus scooping her up, takes her home.
He noticed upon entering that Larcaid was no where to be found. And his scent is faint within the place. It's smelled mostly of Trix. Laying her gently down on the bed He leaves the room worried about her as he does.

Trix stayed locked up in the house refusing to leave. Her heart and soul saddened by Larcades absence. He just keeps taking jobs staying away and she didn't know why. Why he was suddenly leaving her behind. Him and Mavis have been gone for a month and two weeks now. Trix held her baby bump in her hands as she cried her heart out. She barely slept and eats her heart out before falling in exhaustion. Her mind would miss the warmth of Larcade and her sleep instantly ruined.
Trix stood in the kitchen in her night gown completely drained of energy. She heard the door bell but didn't have the energy to open the door. Instead she calls out weakly, "come in." As she stands to make some tea. Her vision starts to fuzz and her balance falls. Warm arms wrap around her and worry fills him. He calls for her to say something but she fainted.
Laxus hasn't heard or seen from Trixie in a while. Larcade and Mavis have been gone for a while now. Deciding he needed to check on her he went to her house. The yard looked neglected and that's worrisome to the lightning mage, Trix loves gardening so why is her yard so over grown? He knocks on the door and barely hears her call come in. His eyes gasp at the sight of her.
Her long hair pulled back in a braid, her green yes dull and tired. And her stomach busting the size of the a small pumpkin. Laxus noticed her step falter and she faints. Instantly he is by her side and he growls seeing her pregnant and alone. When Larcade gets back he is going to kick his ass. Scooping the girl up, he carries her to the bed. "Trix . i'm sorry." Laxus tucks her hair behind her ear. Looking down at her baby bump, he should get Wendy over here to look after her and the baby. She's kept herself locked away her entire pregnancy. Laxus growled that Larcade has abandoned his family. She doesn't know, thinking he is still coming back from a mission. When he comes back and Laxus knows he will one day, he is going to beat the shit out of him. Laxus goes to pull away but her hand grasp around his shirt. Sighing in defeat remembering all of the times she would hold his shirt like this. She wants him to stay and she won't let go until he gives in. Staying on top of the covers with her under them, he lays next to her. Her head gets comfortable on his chest as she snuggles close. Laxus could feel her relax and her whole demeanor changes. She looks peaceful and healthy again. Her whole body drawing energy and strength from Laxus. He didn't mind her using him to regain her strength. If anything he wished he had more to give. He knows everyone thinks him and Mira are a thing with how they hang out. However, they are just friends. They have a specific someone in common that they absolutely adore. Mira was Laxus's best friend when they were kids and he pushed her away. Being with Trixie, wanting her, he instantly felt the urge to go to Mira about it. With his heart lightened he fixed that friendship. Laxus looks back down at Trixie to find her fully healed and snuggled close. Looking at her and what he wants and how his life has been coming together, because he never stopped working hard on himself. If the letter sent to fairytail this morning is truly from Larcade then he isn't coming back for several years maybe more. Laxus is her original first fated mate and he hasn't even had a solid chance with her. With the way the cards played out, and he couldn't help but think of Alistair and his sinister grin, Laxus found he has an oppurtunity to have his mate and keep her this time.