Reality

Trix woke up to the feeling of someone with her. Opening her eyes she finds Laxus in her bed? Too comfortable to scold him, knowing he helped her, "good morning spark plugs." She says looking away from his sculpted face. With some difficulty she crawls out of bed, having been tangled to Laxus. Her eyes meet the letter Laxus left on the desk. Hesitantly she picks it up, without having to read it she could tell what it said. Looking at Laxus in disbelief, "he left me didn't he. What's his reasoning?" Her voice soft and on the verge of tears.
Laxus stood from the bed walking over to her just to sit at the foot of it. Looking into her eyes and holding her hands so she stays facing him, "Trix. He's helping his mother break his fathers curse. He mentioned in the letter it would take them years, so he removed his mark. He said he would come back one day, and that he is sorry." Laxus looked at her waiting for her explosive behavior. Instead she looked away from him with fury in her eyes. Snatching her hands out his, she walks to the door and out of the house. Laxus following close behind. Not sure what she is doing. Her eyes lock on him to make sure he is out of the house. Her face twist in rage as she summons forth her magic. Instantly the house catches fire and she smiles watching it burn. Turning to Laxus she smiles and starts walking up towards the guild. Laxus was astounded by her actions. Pregnant Trixie is terrifying. He smirked at that thought though. Trix is pregnant.

Trix felt the realization of what happened for Larcade. He was never in love with her. He was in love with having someone love him so intensely. Meeting his mother must have helped him realize that. Realize she isn't what he wants for his eternity with his family. Now she has his child in her womb and he doesn't even know. He assumed but he wasn't sure. He was too cowardly to even face her like a man. He sent a lousy letter and to the guild as a whole! Not even a side note for her. Fury developed around her as she burned the house. Instantly putting a smile on her face, she takes Laxus and walks them to the guild. Still in her night gown she huffs. Opening her requip realm she hasn't used in months, having been living a normal life with Larcade, she finds a cozy outfit that will fit her new body.

Letting go of Laxus hand and having now entered the guild, she instantly runs to a sitting down Mira having a break in between her shifts

Letting go of Laxus hand and having now entered the guild, she instantly runs to a sitting down Mira having a break in between her shifts. Trix jumped in her lap hugging the girl close and breaking down into sobs. Mira didn't hVe to ask what is wrong. The whole guild knew. What they didn't know is that she is pregnant. Mira could feel her baby bump against her as Trix cried and that alone made Mira's inner devil growl. She is going to kick Larcade ass when he returns. Mira knows how madly in love Trix was with Larcade. It's was like Juvia with Gray. She'd do anything for him, with him, because of him. She loved him just like a second chance mate should. Lucy and Erza step in and gently take Trix from Mira. Mira instantly starts working on some food for the girl and the little one. To Trixs surprise, Laxus comes sits next to her on the available seat, his deep voice seemed to echo through the guild, "Wendy would you please come here?" The little bluenette girl skips over to them, "Laxus, Trixie, good morning." She smiles at them in a very good mood. Laxus chuckles at the young child, "would you please give Trixie a check up. She's pregnant and hasn't seen anyone yet." Laxus scolds trixie as he informs Wendy. The girls eyes widen like saucers and burst into stars when she sees Trix belly. It warmed Trix heart to have her family here and supporting her pregnancy.
Wendy gently placed her hand on Trix belly and a warm blue glow forms under her hand. Wendy smiles widely, she giggles as she stops the magic coming from her hand. Looking at Trix, "perfectly healthy. It's actually you I'm a little concerned about." Wendy's eyes now replaced with slight concern. And the whole guild stops to listen to what she has to say. Almost everyone holding their breaths till she answers.
Trix felt her heart beat slowly and her body become really tired. She slumps in her seat, "you're pregnant with twins and they've got great potential magic already flowing through them. It's going to be very hard on your body to carry them both, let alone one." Wendy announces and that did it for Trix. She fainted.
Laxus was quick to catch her as she fainted from the news. Or the exhaustion of twins! He didn't care that they aren't his, Trix is his mate and he will accept all of her. Even the twins. Scooping her up, he hesitated as to what to do with her. He doesn't want to leave her alone, but he wants to give her space for now. She's heart broken from Larcade and pregnant with his twins. "Take her to my place, Erza and the girls and I are going to have a slumber party with her. A gentle one." Lucy smiles lovingly at her friend. Laxus nods before turning to head out of the guild and to Lucy's place.
Laxus was at a stand still when it comes to Trix. She makes him nervous, feel like a teenager again, and most of all, she makes him feel alive. Since the day he met her, he immediately questioned his need and desire for Lucy. But he was too stubborn and cocky to admit his feelings. He won't screw that up this time. He'll have to try even harder with her now that she is pregnant. She's going to be emotional, and explosive. Or just downright crazy like earlier and burn the house down. He smirked at that memory.
Alas she is only this way because of how much stress she has been under, and that's nothing to smile about. He groans as he sits in Lucy's apartment waiting patiently for when the girls arrive. He isn't going to leave her alone.
Trix awoke in a familiar bed she recognized. Rubbing her eyes, "Lucy?" She calls her eyes still fuzzy from fainting. A chuckle reaches her ears and she smiles. "Laxus. It's you. You've brought me to Lucy's place?" She questions as she starts gaining her vision back. However she didn't need it to know where she was. "Yeah the girls wanna have a sleep over for ya. And so I'm here with you waiting until they get here. They"re all out shopping no doubt." Trix laughs at his comment. "Yeah no doubt shopping for baby stuff to show me." Her giggle was music to Laxus. And he loved music. He still wears his ear pods around his neck. "So what would you like to do until they arrive?" Laxus stands to his full height looking around the apartment for something. Trix smiles as she sits up and pulls on his collar to sit next to her.
"We could just talk to one another. You are my best friend and I did just go through a real shitty relationship." Trix half smiles at him. Laxus already sitting next to her with his hand respectfully on her shoulders. Showing his support and comfort. She leans into his open arm and cries as she pours her heart out about how betrayed and used she felt. Laxus said nothing, just held her and ran his fingers through her hair to soothe her cries.