Training

6 months have passed and the trio has accomplished quite a bit. Happy is now able to transform into a human and Lucy taught him to use her old black whip. Trixie taught Lucy some enchantment spells and has helped her find a diamond key. She now has Ursa Major. He's is extremely talented in battle and martial arts. Lucy wouldn't be shocked if he matched Erza in battle. She was almost tempted to find out but she would wait till she returned. Lucy and happy we're in the gardens training while trixie got lunch ready. She raised an eye brow when the door bell went off. Making her way to the door she smiles kindly as she opens the door, "heartfilia residence, how may I help you?" Her eyes meet a tall blonde with a scar over his eye and a raven haired man shirtless standing before her.
"I smell them they are here." The blonde explains to the raven haired man. They start to walk in by themselves when Trixie pokes the blondes rock hard chest, "hey now spark plugs! You can't just walk inside someone's home. Introduce yourselves at least!" Her voice firm and dead serious. His voice chuckled at her comment, "you don't know who we are?" He looks at her astounded. Women usually swoon at them knowing exactly who they are but not this one.
"I'm Laxus Dreyar and this gray fullbuster. We are here with urgent news for Lucy and Happy." The man answers with a small smirk on his face. Trixie wanted to slap it off but plastered one of her own. "Okay, right this way. They are outside training. She leads them outside to the gardens where they find Lucy training with a young boy.

"Lucy! Where's happy? We have some news we need to tell you two

"Lucy! Where's happy? We have some news we need to tell you two." Gray speaks up. The blue haired man smiles, "I'm happy. Trixie helped me develop transformation magic." Happy waves at them. Lucy giggles at their reactions. "Why are you here? Is something wrong?" Lucy steps forward with her whip vanishing from her hands. Laxus and gray getting over their shock with happy, "it's Natsu. He's got a bad illness out of no where. We aren't sure what happened and we could use you're expertise and knowledge to help him." Gray announced with worry etched in his face. Lucy not caring she still has 6 months to train, looks at both Trixie and Happy with a knowing look. "I'll pack our bags and meet you there. Go, I've got here covered." Trix hugs Lucy close and happy before they run off with gray. Trix looks up at the blonde staying behind.
"Are you not leaving with them?" She questions him seriously. Trix walks in the house with him following close behind. "I'll help you with their belongings." He simply says before following her into Lucy's bedroom.
"Wow this is an impressive room!" Laxus stares in awe of the room. "Thank you. I decorated it for her." Trix beams at him with his compliment. Laxus looked at her with curiosity swirling deep in him. "Could you stop by my house and help me decorate it? I bought it 7 months ago and I have no idea what to do with it. I just wanted the privacy but now everything is so plain." He looks down at her curious of her answer.
Trix smiles at the request, "sure sounds fun! But first let's help Natsu. By the way, I'm Beatrice, but you may call me trixie or Trix." She gives him a smile as she packs some clothes from Lucy's room. Handing the large man Lucy's suitcase she heads down stairs, grabbing some of happys things before walking out of the door. " not packing anything if yours?" Laxus questions her only holding stuff for Lucy and Happy. Trix smiles at him, "I'm not packing anything bc it's always in my requip realm. Which I honestly need to clean out." Trix laughs at how full her space is. Locking the doors, she walks next to the large man as they leave the estate. "Wanna get there before them?" Trix gives him a smirk as she plops a gumdrop in her mouth. She spits it back out throwing it on the ground and a portal opens up as she jumps through. Laxus wasn't sure about it but follows her in it. Laxus looks around and finds he is standing on the floor of the guild with the suit cases on the floor. Where did Trix go? He looks around and hears a whimper come from above him. She had herself wrapped around a post in the rafters too scared to let go.
"Come on Trix, just let go." Laxus calls for her to come down but she shakes her head no. "And why not?" He looks at her curious. "I'll flatten and go splat like a bug!" She cries too scared to let go. Laxus laughs at her before he looks back up at her. "What if I promise to catch you?" He smiles at her. He watches her think it over, "pinky promise?" She calls again, needing the confirmation. Rolling his eyes, "yes Trix I pinky promise. Now let go of the damn post." He smirks at her watching her hesitation. She closes her eyes before she lets go falling down. Laxus easily steps forward to catch her smirking every second she remains in his arms with her eyes closed and her body cuddled in a ball. She suddenly burst from his arms, "I live!" She cries kissing the floor and hugging Laxus as she turns to face the guild and everyone in it. The master, Mira and Erza all watched in amusement at the little episode the two had. That's the first time they've seen Laxus talk to someone with kindness and playfulness. That's the first time other then missions work Natsu that's he left his corner. She walks up the bar sitting next to Makarov and looking at Mira. "Could you please show me this Natsu character. Lucy is on her way with happy and Gray. I'd like to help every way I can!" She chirps with a beaming smile on her face. Mira and Makarov guide her to the infirmary and she's instantly hesitant to walk inside. She immediately sensed his aura when they opened the door and walked in. Laxus stood close behind her curious of her reaction. Her eyes stayed glued to the man laying in the bed sweating pools of water. Taking Laxus cuff, she pulls him close to her face whispering in his ear, "that's not Natsu." She remained in her spot too afraid to move.