Rose

It's been 3 months since Trix left Fairytail. She left no trace of her scent anywhere. She kept it locked away with a spell. She used her gumdrop spell to travel. And she never stayed in one place too long.
She knew Fairytail is looking for her. They have no idea why she left and she won't tell them. She won't go back. It took her weeks to get the feeling of his hands on her panties and the heavy kiss he gave her. The way he pushed her against the wall despite her asking him what he was doing. And how they needed to get to the party. It played on repeat in her mind. She walked the town of Rose the last couple of mornings unable to sleep.
She missed them all terribly. She felt disgusted and couldn't face Lucy. She felt white hot rage at natsu, however dragon slayers are more sensitive than regular mages by far. This includes all of their senses. She wouldn't make excuses for him though.
Trix turned on her road as she walks in the hotel she is renting. Taking her shoes off she plops down in the bed completely unaware of the man in the room. Her small frame too tired to care her bed is warmer than usual. She falls fast asleep.

Larcade left his father and all of his shenanigans. Zeref was lost in his sadness and anger of being cursed for 400 years. His story truly a sad one. However when Larcade found out his story he left him. He's been traveling the country since then. Arriving in a town called Rose, he rents a room. Getting comfortable in the bed, he cracks an eye open when the door opens back up. A short and gorgeously curved girl with long brown hair and tired green eyes walks in his room. She kicks her shoes off and jumps in the bed. She must be so tired she didn't realize he was in the bed with her. Larcade couldn't help but notice her face twitch in discomfort as she starts to dream. Her whole body tense and her aura scared. Deciding to use his powers he helps her calm her nerves and puts her to sleep. Taking the small girl closer into his chest but In a friendly and comforting way, he lets sleep come to him as well. He's a demon so she poses no threat and obviously needs sleep. He is someone who can help her do that. Then he plans to find out what happened to her for her to avoid sleep. It's one of his favorite things to do. How could someone purposely go without it?
Trix woke up to warm arms around her waist holding her back. The gesture showed respect and compassion. Her green eyes find a patch of heavenly blonde hair and a tall built man laying next to her. She blushed at how handsome he is, and how she mistook her room for his! She however, stayed in his embrace longer feeling nothing but safe. Usually this doesn't happen unless she's with her spirits. She hums when his hand starts to brush through her hair, "good morning beautiful. What's your name?" His angelic and deep voice makes Trix smile and swoon. "It's Beatrice but everyone calls me Trix or trixie...." Blushing like crazy, "sorry about mistaking my room for yours. And thank you for not being some perv." She smiles at him still enjoying their embrace in complete comfort.
Larcade found her astonishing. Normally people know exactly who he is and runs. Women never let him get this close unless he's using his powers on them. She's so sweet and cute, Larcade had to hold back from saying such. "My name is Larcade. Would you like to go and get some breakfast with me?" He questions wondering how long this would last? To his delight, she smiles at him, "I'd love to! Let go take a quick shower and get changed." She scrambles to the bathroom with a smile on her face the whole time. He wondered where she would get clothes to change into? She isn't in her room? Or has has already forgotten? Larcade chuckles at the girls cuteness as he swiftly changes into a casual blue shirt and dark black jeans and his usual white silk scarf.

**The outfit as well only a T shirt but same color blue

**The outfit as well only a T shirt but same color blue.***

Larcade patiently waited on the edge of the bed sitting with his legs crossed and arms crossed , as he smiled at her singing as she got ready. The door opens and she steps out dressed in a new outfit and her hair in a high ponytail.

"I'm ready for breakfast Larcade

"I'm ready for breakfast Larcade. I know a really good cafe just around the corner! It's called Sarah's Eatin. It has the best biscuit and gravy!" She practically dragged him along with her eager excited steps. Before he knew it they stood at the door of the cafe. She was smiling and talking with who he assumed to be the owner. She seats them in the back away from everyone else, before taking their orders.
Larcade watched in amazement as she continued to treat him like a normal person. Like a friend... a genuine friend. Smiling at the idea of making her his friend crossing his mind. The pair ate breakfast sharing small facts about the other. So they could call themselves friends. The pair didn't realize how much they have in common. Larcade walks her back to the hotel, before she can step foot off the elevator on her correct floor, "larcade? Could I sleep in your room again? I haven't slept that peacefully in 3 months." She gives him a soft smile in hopes he will say yes. Larcade pulls her into his side, "sure thing Trix. You help me sleep better too." He pats her head as they make their way to his room.
Trix waits on him to get in first, as she cuddles in after him. Leaning her head on his shoulder she sighs in relief. "Thank you Larcade. I'll sleep safe tonight." Her voice small and already half asleep.
Larcade hated she felt unsafe at night to sleep. Tucking her frame close he cast his relaxing aura falling asleep with plans for tomorrow brewing in his mind. He was going to be her best friend. Someone she could rely on. She's the only person that isn't scared of him. He wanted to relish in that after living 350 years as a demon for Zeref. He's tired. He wants nothing more than to live his own way from here on out. Zeref granted him this. With Trix trucked safely asleep in his side he lets sleep consume him as well.