Trixie

Lucy stepped out of the shower an hour later completely refreshed. In her favorite pj set she walks out of the bathroom and gapes at the sight before her.
Laxus lay on the edge of her bed with his back to Lucy but with Trix cuddled into his chest but her back facing him. Lucy wanted to take a picture and so she grabs a camera and turns off the flash, taking a quick pic for Mira later. Skillfully crawling around them she crawls into the empty space beside Trix in her bed. She falls fast asleep after her relaxing bath.

Laxus woke up before either girls. He had his arm around Trix's waist with her back to him holding her close to him. And she had her arms cuddled into Lucy's waist and lucys chest in her face. Laxus nearly chocked at the sight as he smoothly crawls out of the bed smirking as Trix lets out a whimper before cuddling more into Lucy. Laxus deciding he needs to go home and shower. Maybe even masturbate since the girls have his cock raging with life. Then he will head to the guild to check on Natsu. Laxus leaves the girls a note before leaving.

Trixie woke up to feeling the big brute leave, her back now cold from his lack of presence. She gently untangled herself from lucy as she gets up walking into the bathroom for a quick bath. Finished with her bath she quickly dries off before unlocking the door and summoning forth her closet realm. Walking in she scans through her clothes that she neatly organized just recently. After she admitted to Laxus that she needed to go through it she did. Now she will have to go shopping soon. So that means a job. Maybe fairytail will let her take one without joining yet? Plucking an outfit from her now mostly empty racks, she giggles at the memory of having to donate most of it. It was no wonder she couldn't find anything to wear, she still had her little kid clothes stored in her closet and all of her grown up clothes under that. Quickly dressing in her clothes, she applies some mascara and puts her hair in a high pony tail. Liking her look she smiles happily exiting her realm.

 Trix smiles happily seeing Lucy waiting by the door in her own cute outfit today

"Come on Trix, happy said Natsu is awake and feeling better

"Come on Trix, happy said Natsu is awake and feeling better. We are going to the guild to see him.." lucy smiles after her as Trix catches up with her. "lucy, are you and happy coming home now?" Trix looks up at the busty blonde shes grown to love as a sister. Lucy knows she wants to see Natsu and make sure he is okay, from the sounds of everything the bad guy is still out there. He was just expelled from the guild by Laxus using Fairy law. Looking back at Trixie finding comfort in her, "Im not sure. I think I am ready, i'll know for sure once I see him." Lucy smiles at her decision to follow. Trix however knows Lucy will be staying. The girls talk about how shocked the guild will be about Happys power if he hasn't already showed them. However they had a feeling his emotions over seeing Natsu again after 6 months and hearing he was hurt will have distracted him from his new power. Following the path to the guild, Lucy pushes it open entering first as Trix takes a quick and cautious step back frightened slightly as they all tackle her in joy to see her again. Trix squeals in surprise when a pair of arms lift her above the crowd and on top of strong boulderous shoulders. Trix blushed realizing she is getting a shoulder ride from Laxus. However her inner child couldn't not enjoy being so tall. "Im so high up! I can everything!" trix squeals again this time in excitement. Her eyes land on a job that she is instantly dying to take. To Laxus surprise and everyone else watching the pair surprise, Trix jumps off his shoulders easily before gracefully landing and running up to the request board with stars in her eyes. Unable to contain her desire for this job she turns to fairy tail with hearts in her eyes, "Someone please go on this job with me! It'll be so much fun!" She holds up a request that Makarov just placed this morning. Lucy giggles approaching her, "Okay okay slow down there. I know you are excited but did you even have time to read it?" Lucy questions baffled the girl finds defeating a demon fun. However, Erza and Natsu cheer in unison, "Count us in!" Lucy sweat drops realizing just who is all in fairy tail. Shes lived in a civil place for 6 months and she guessed she kinda liked it. Teaching happy and training him made her want kids. Its the first time she's ever really given it a thought. Continuing to go on reckless dangerous missions will soon be passed her so maybe she should enjoy the adrenaline while she still can. Soon almost the whole guild wanted to go on a mission with her. They all started asking who she would go with and Laxus could tell at first she could handle all of it at once while they were not focused on her all at once. Now that everyone is gushing over her, she starts to panic. Smirking he makes his voice loud enough to boom through the guild. "Trix will go with Erza's team with me as a replacement for Natsu. He can't go on missions yet. Not until he is healed. Now that it is settled, go find some other jobs since you're all so eager to go on one." Laxus smirks as their actions back fire on them and both Makkie and Mira smirk at this realization. "Go on now you heard Laxus." Master smirks with a goofy smile on his face. Trixie blushed at once again being saved by Laxus and how observant of her he is to have noticed her discomfort. "Before we go anywhere little phoenix, you better eat breakfast, you too luce. I know you two haven't eaten yet." Laxus scolds the two girls bout to leave to pack.

"But i have to pack for the mission!" Trix grumbles letting her head fall in defeat on his chest as he stood right in front of her. "So have one of your spirits do it for you. You too Luce. Im not letting you go anywhere until you two eat some breakfast." his voice now more firm seeing as though both girls are being stubborn.

Lucy waste no time not having a problem with the idea, "Virgo I beckon you to my side at once now pass through the gate." Lucy swipes her key in the air. A pink poof appears, "Punishment time princess?" Virgos seductive smile reaches lucy and she groans still scolding herself for not getting down to the bottom of this sooner. "No Virgo, will you please pack me a back for a quest mission. Defeating an ice demon wolf. So warmer clothes." Lucy reminds the spirit she is human and feels the cold. "And then punishment princess?" before lucy could even groan Trix walks up the spirit grabbing her black collar with a small amount of chain on it yanking it down to meet her gaze, "I'll punish you for being such a good spirit Virgo." her voice seductive just like Virgo's was earlier. Trix to everyones surprise even Virgo, Trix pulls her close kissing her deeply and squeezes one of her breast before slowly pulling away. Smirking she turns away, "Now go and do as Lucy asked. Thats all you get, haven't finished the job now have you?" Trix smiles wickedly at her as she gushes with stars in her eyes.

Trix looks back at the bar where Mira smiled sweetly the only one unaffected by what just happened. "here you go. The house special with a peanut butter shake." Mira pats the bar before going back to preparing Lucys breakfast.