Prologue

Third Person View:

The darkness slowly is covering her surroundings. All She feels is tiredness.

After the horrible things she did, there are still some people who are standing by her side, her body and mind might be too tired so her view is blurring,

but she really know most of the people who are standing by her side right now, mostly the red haired guy with a scar in his left eye...

Shanks.

Her father, the one who adopted her. She is really grateful that he adopted her and take her as his daughter. Even after what she already planned and did, he still not changing his view on her and she is happy cause of that. In her mind, she is really thankful that Shanks stopped her...

Talk about who stopped her, other person that come in her mind is..

Luffy.

After a long time she doesn't meet him, she finally get to hug him, sees him in person again and fight with him in the competition that they used to do in old days. In her mind, she can't hide the warm feeling inside her that she manages to meet him again. She also really grateful that Luffy still chasing his dream on being a king of pirate. A little smile shown on her face.

With her surrounding that start becoming dark slowly, she looks at all the persons in front of her for the last time. In her mind, she really wants to say all the things she wants them to know before the darkness completely taking over her.

But she is too tired to say a single word, all she could do is just show them her weak smile, hoping that that they know that she is really thankful for all the things they done together before, the adventure they had went together before, the fun, all the singing that they had sang together... She just could show them the grateful feeling by her weak smile...

Seeing from their reaction, they seem like they got it. Before she closes her eyes for forever, she has a hope inside her minds...

'I hope... that I can sing for everyone again...for the world...I really hope... that....I can really build a new genesis... that I really want...'

She knows that people might not forgive her after she force them to stay in the place that she make to build a new genesis... But she really hope that she can sing for them, just one more time is more than enough. They're the one who make her come this far...she hopes that she can thanks them more properly than this

with the last hope inside her mind, she looks at the all the blurring view in her eyes for the last time...

Shanks,

Luffy,

The crew,

Fans,

Gordon....

'Thank you....'

Those were the last words in her mind...

Or were they?