Saved, calm the situation and intimidating her

"MERRY! AQUA!"

Akane's face was clearly showing that she is shocked to see both Merry and Aqua here. And importantly, Aqua saved her on time. Akane looks down at her feet. Merry just stares at the scene, still registering what just happened right now.

"Aqua-kun...Merry-san...why?" Asked Akane in rather more lower voice and seems like she's chocking on her own words.

"Mem called me. She said that you were went out in the middle of typhoon and hadn't returned yet. She's been looking everywhere for you. I texted Merry to search for you too and went to Toserba route and..." Aqua stops a bit. He still trying to take in the situation before.

"You fool."

Akane starts to cry again but more quiet this time. Merry approaches them and fell to her knees immediately. Well, it must be tiredful when you're just coming back from works and run miles away to search from someone that almost committed suicide. Aqua stares at Merry's conditions who seems tired asf.

"Akane..." Slowly, tears start to fell down from Merry's eyes.

"Hey, you three! It's dangerous there! What are you doing?!" A person dressed as police comes running to them with torchlight. Merry and Aqua turn to the person but no words comes out from their mouth.

~~~
And right now...They are in Police Station! Akane's mother already came to get Akane after hearing the news and now are getting interrogation by police. While Akane and her mom are in the interrogation room, Both Aqua and Merry sit outside quietly outside the room, waiting for Miyako to come. Merry was given a blanket to warm herself down. (She found the umbrella luckily)

"How can the umbrella be right there?..." Asked Aqua, still remembering at how the umbrella got stuck on the tree.. Atleast it doesn't disappear. Merry lets out an awkward chuckle before turning away.

"Well...I... Accidentally threw it away when I see Akane on the edge of the bridge..." Answers Merry who starts to sweatdrop and Aqua just could shakes his head at hearing that.

"You don't bring raincoat with you?" Asked Aqua once again. "Well..I don't know it would be a typhoon this night. No wonder it's raining heavily." Said Merry.

"You could catch cold. It's only matter of time." Said Aqua. His mind remembers how Merry looks before on the bridge. Merry rubbed her back head.

"Well...I finally can take some rest I guess? Not to mention, Akane also in the middle of rains too." Said Merry while leaning on the seat comfortably.

At the same time, Miyako walks slowly towards them with a cup of hot water. She sits on the empty seat between Merry and Aqua.

"When they called me, I was ready for the worst and I don't really expect that Merry will be in too." Said Miyako. She puts her jacket on Merry to let Merry warm herself.

"Well done Aqua, Merry. I'm so proud of you." Said Miyako with a mother voice. She pats Aqua's head softly while Aqua looks away.

"You don't seem to be interested in other people's affairs, but you actually pay attention, huh?" Continue Miyako again. Aqua fixed his seat position and closes his eyes.

"That's not it. So when they scream for help, we have to move as soon as possible before it's too late." Said Aqua. Miyako just smiles at him and Merry just earsdropped everything in the conversation.

"Yeah yeah...You said you will tell Akane to pay for her taxi, right?" Merry cut in the conversation. Aqua answers with 'yeah'.

"How stingy..."

The others finally arrive and run towards the interrogation room hurriedly. Akane also just left the room with her mother.

"AKANE!" Yuki called out. Akane turns towards the voice and she got slapped by Yuki who has tears on her eyes. Akane was taken aback but Yuki immediately pulled her into a hug while sobbing hard.