Ai Hoshino, The news & ?Revenge?

The triplets, Miyako and Satou wait patiently in front of the wad where Ai is getting treatment. They don't said anything for the past 30 minutes but with the situation like this, it's pretty understandable.

Merry looks at her shaking hands. She just can't stop replying what happened inside her head especially what happened to the stranger. She doesn't know that her devil fruit really works here but isn't like she's transferring the stranger to Uta World. It's confusing. She can't even go to Uta world but the stranger lost his consciousness after her singing.

'This is so stressful.' thinks Merry. Her mind is so messed up at this point.

Merry looks Aqua who is sitting in front of her. She doesn't know why but Aqua been thinking about something for the past 15 minutes already.

Merry turns to Ruby who is sitting not to far away from Aqua. She asks how is Ai before but looking at the situation, it's clearly Ai is not okay. She's been quiet lately after knowing what happened.

Miyako pats Merry's behind. She is looking at Merry with pity. She knows that Merry is still shocking like Aqua. Both of them watch what happened to Ai and it must be traumatizing.

"She will be okay...." Said Miyako. It doesn't really light up Merry even a little but still Merry hopes she will be okay.

Not long after that, a doctor comes out from the room. The triplets quickly get up from the sit same as Miyako. The president quickly approaches the doctor.

"So how is she?" Saitou quickly asks as soon as the doctor closed the door where Ai room is. The doctor looks at all the person in front of him.

"Fortunately, even she lost a lot blood when got bringing here, she's still alive." Said the doctor.

Just by hearing that, makes Saitou and Miyako feel really relief inside their heart. Ai is still alive.

Ruby lets out a big smile hearing that news. She swept some of her tears that is still on her eyes.

Merry doesn't know what to react exactly but her body stunned when she hears that. A small smile slowly appears on her face.

Aqua on the other hand feels relief that Ai is alive. He almost let out a happy tear and a smile but he remembers something that holds his smile back.

"I am not done yet." Said the doctor. All of them turn to the doctor.

"Unfortunately, due to traumatic brain injuries, she is in coma now." Said the doctor.

Merry's smile drops quickly. Her eyes widen a little. She is too happy that she actually forgot that Ai actually get hit on the head with a hammer.

Same as Merry, Ruby loss a word. Her body starts shaking a bit. She steps a little step behind.

Aqua grips his hands. He knows that this might happen but yet he still trying to deny it.

The doctor continues talking to the president and Miyako. After explaining everything, the doctor bows to them and walks away. Not later then, Saitou excuses himself to go to the bathroom, leaving Miyako and the triplets in front of the wad.

Miyako turns to triplets who seem quiet. "Do you want to see Ai?" Miyako asks with soft voice to them.

"Yes." Answers Ruby while still looking down. Merry just nods at Miyako while Aqua doesn't said anything.

Miyako opens the door for the triplets. At there, they can see Ai is laying on the bed with all the medical equipment around her.

Ruby is the first one to approach Ai and stands beside the bed. Her tears starts to come out and she puts her head down to a blanket that covers Ai.