Preschool, Ruby's problem

3 years since the triplets got reborn as Ai's kid,

The movie the director shot 2 years ago was received fairly well, Merry and Aqua hear it got him nominated for some sorf of director's reward.

Merry watches at the movie again on the phone. 'I guess my acting was pretty good' thinks Merry. She keeps watching at the movie until the part where she was singing.

It wasn't really that long actually. Just 1 minute 30 second. But just by hearing at it on repeat, Merry just couldn't hide her proud smile.

"You watch the movie again, Merry?" someone calls her from behind. Merry turns her head to the voice and it was Ai.

Merry giggles to herself and answers the question. "Yeah."

Ai holds Ruby up and taking a sit beside Merry. Merry gives the phone to Ai.

"If you want to watch the part where you're singing, you can just watch it on YouTube, you know." Said Ai while opening YouTube app in the phone.

She then type 'The world's continuation by Merry Hoshino' on the search bar. Ruby and Merry just look at the screen phone.

There's actually a lot of video of Merry's singing. The most popular one being a full version of the song which has 2 million views in it.

Right...

After the movie, Merry got into some movies lately. She also get some request from peoples to sing some of their fav songs and even a collab together with some singers.

Also, After the scene of her singing, there's a lot of request from peoples to hear a full version one. How could she resist the request?

With some help from a studio who's willingly to help her records the full version, she finally manages to upload a full version one into an app called 'YouTube'. The video got a lot recognized by peoples when it was first uploaded. Since then, the video keeps blowing up the views.

Ai clicks on one of video that shows Merry's singing in the movie. Aqua approaches them and sits beside Merry to look at the video too.

"I still can't get over how amazing your voice is, Merry." Ai pats Merry's head and smiles at her. Merry just blushes a bit.

Ai then scroll comments in the video. Merry tries to look at all the comments and read one by one.

'Her voice is very amazing and it touches my heart a lot.'

'This song kind of reminds me of my old friend...'

'I am becoming her fan already!'

'Is there a full version of this song? I would like to hear it!'

And a lot more. Merry doesn't know what to say anymore. She is happy to see that peoples still enjoy her voice even it's in the other world.

"You and Ai definitely waltzed off the whole movie." Said Aqua after reading some of the comments. He then leans on the couch he sit.

"I think it just Ai." Said Merry after thinking for a second and turns to Aqua.

"I don't think so. You two did a great job in the movie too." Said Ai to Aqua and Merry. Merry turns back to look at Ai.

Lately, Ai get a lot more work. In a word right now, you could call Ai an up-and-coming Idol/talent. Merry pretty sure that it is because of the movie, although it might be another reasons.

Merry then looks out the window. Ai stands up and go to the bedroom to pick up something.

'Ai is gonna be twenty soon if I'm not wrong...' thinks Merry. She looks at herself. 'I am surprised that we still managed to live our lives out of the public eye.'