The New Start , Idol & Kana Arima?

Ai is still laying on the bed, not showing any sign of waking up. A 'beep' sounds could be heard around the room. There is a girl beside Ai, holding Ai's hand tightly.

The girl has yellow hair that looks like a long bunny ears with a black headphone around it. Her left eye got covered by her bang. She is wearing a dark blue school uniform with a pink ribbon on it. She seems to mumble something to Ai.

"Mom, we are sixteen already. Ruby is doing fine and following your footstep. But, Aqua seems still can't move on of what happened that day..." The girl stops for a few seconds.

"I am doing alright, mom. I have got a lot of works now. I have becoming a singer like what I always wanna be. I also become an actor. I hope you proud of me." Continue the girl, Merry Hoshino.

Merry stands up from her sit. She picks up her bag and puts it on her shoulder. She gives a soft smile to Ai before continue talking.

"Please wake up, mom." Said Merry softly for the last time before she walks out of the wad to go to school.

Merry Hoshino, she's quite well known cause of her beautiful voice. She is in Strawberry Production and starts her career when she was only 6 years old. When she appears in her first movie, she acts on a character who was the main character childhood friend. She sings in the movie using the music she wrote herself. Then, she posted the full version of the songs in the YouTube which already gained around 30 million views now.

After that, she gained a lot of attention from peoples in the internet. She then post more videos of her singing online but most of it was written by other people. Merry doesn't know when she's ready to post more music of her own song.

Merry usually sings anime opening songs. She gained a lot of views each of the songs she sings. With that, she already gained around 650k subscribers in YouTube and 350k followers in Twitter. Every person who wrote a song for her usually praise her for her beautiful voice.

Even though Merry had disappear for a few months before, she makes a comeback again and people continue listen to her songs again.

...

Merry walks out from the hospital after visiting her mom. She looks at her phone to see the time.

'Aqua and Ruby probably already arrived at school.' Thinks Merry.

She then continue walking to go to the school since it wasn't really too far from where she is now.

~~~

As much as popular Merry sounds, she indeed hide three secrets that she didn't tell either her fans or friends.

One, about her mom, Ai who is a legendary idol that is in coma after she almost got killed by her stalker ten years ago.

Two, she remembers about her past life before. Unlike Aqua who got reincarnated in the same world he's in, Merry who is from another world, got reincarnated to the world who she doesn't even know exist. It takes sometimes for Merry to suit in though but with some helps from her family, she finally can suit in this world.

The last one, her power. In her world before, there are something called devil fruits. It can gives you a power but as a change, you can't swim. Merry ate Uta Uta No Mi before but after she's dead, she doesn't expect her power will follow her through reincarnation. However, she finds out she still has her power after using it on the stalker who attacked Ai.

Now, she is still trying to chase her dream. At the same time, she helped Aqua on collecting informations he wanted. She's not going to argue cause she also wants to know the person who send the stalker to kill Ai.