B Komachi's official center, Pieyon and torture practice, JIF coming up

Merry just come back from studio after recording. Now she gotta wait for the whole things to be mixed and filming a music video. She still has a lot works to be done even after the festival. Talking about festival, there's still not much times left so it's better practice hard for now. Well, Merry has experience on performing in front of people,  she couldn't said the same for the current B Komachi though...

Entering Miyako's place, Merry meets the scene where Mem-Cho and Ruby kneel down on the sofa in front of Kana that seems frustrating with them.

'I enter at the wrong time, didn't I?' Thinks Merry while staring at the scene, already tired thinking what ie happening right now.

"Is this what I think it is? Do you assume I was a pushover and that if you casually dropped the announcement while we were filming, I wouldn't be able to refuse?" Asked Kana while give a sharp look to Ruby and Mem-Cho. Mem-Cho then tried to explain that they already already talked it over at Karaoke with Merry and don't think both of them would make a great center. Even Merry agreed with them.

"Then, we saw the promo video for your single." Interupts Merry, surprising everyone inside the room. Merry puts down her bag sits on the empty seat while continuing look at the group. Kana swings her seat to look the other way, doesn't expecting they would found her single promo video that she wishes to forget about it.

"'Pepper Exercises' sold pretty well, so everyone had the idea I could make it as a singer...and we all got burned bad." Explained Kana with a sad sound. She told Mem-Cho and Ruby to just forget about their idea to make her as a center. For her, that past was a symbol of her wandering years when Kana Arima doesn't how to market herself.

"You don't have to put it like that..." Said Ruby, concerning about Kana and how she told her past story like she hated it a lot.

"I swear, if I told you how bad the sales were, you'd wet your pants. Everybody involved just want to forget it." Said Kana without looking at the group. For a few seconds, no one said anything as they just stare Kana with a worried face before Ruby speaks up.

"Frankly, on 'Pepper Exercises'....I thought you were tone deaf. But, by your second single, you'd gotten really good and the third one was even better." Said Ruby truthfully. She knows Kana must have practiced really hard to improve herself and become much better.

Merry looks between Ruby and Kana. As much as she wants to say something too, she understands that this conversation is between the group and not for outsider like her to suddenly interupts in the middle of the conversation.

Honest speaking, Merry also doesn't really like how off Kana sings 'Pepper Exercises' before. She had a hard time to hear the song, in other word, forced herself to bear with the song. But then, Kana is still a kid....well at that time, she is more arrogant and full of herself than now probably due to her past.

"You worked really hard don't you? So you wouldn't let anybody down..For someone as responsible as you, being B Komachi's center wouldn't-" Ruby couldn't finished her sentence but Kana already looks more upset than she was before. She might be thinking that Ruby is still sugarcoating her to accept being B Komachi's center.

"SHUT UP! If you think butter me up a bit I'll say yes. Quit mocking me!" Snaps Kana who abruptly stands up. She turns to Ruby and seems to manage let out some of her stress after that snap.

"I really... can't do this. I mean it! I don't care how many times you ask, I won't be the center." Said Kana with more calmer voice than before. The situation become more tense everyone become silent for a few seconds. Ruby bows her head as if she feels sorry at what she just did just now.

"I'm sorry we didn't talk about it over with you first. I won't bring it up again." Merry almost break her neck at how fast she turns to Ruby. Don't tell her that they gonna pick a center between Ruby and Mem-Cho.....