Merry's stubbornness, B-Komachi's performance and unforgettable experience

Right now, Merry is on her knees with her head down while an assistant that Miyako hired to keep Merry on her work, Yumera Tanaka is standing with her arm crossed in front of her.

"You want what, right now?" Merry could feels the disturbing aura around Yumera that's been taping her foots as if it was waiting for what Merry just said before.

So the thing is, Merry knows that she will has a very very limited time if she wants to go watching the B Komachi's group performance. Obviously, it definitely will disturbs the schedule of her own performance on the top stage later. But, she really wants to see it. She wants to see if they're doing just fine on the stage.

So she tried to ask a permission from the assistant that's been helping her most of the time and the one could be rely on. Guess what? She messed up instead. Yumera gives the most suspicious smile to Merry as soon as she heard what Merry's wanted.

"You want to watch your little sister group's performance that will be ended as when you're about to perform?" Asked Yumera. Merry trembles in her place and she's too scared to look up at the assistant's face.

"Y-Yes.. P-please?" Merry curses herself inside. She definitely asking for dead right now as Yumera lets out a heavy sigh which makes Merry flinches a little.

"You know that you still have to prepare yourself during that time?" Askes Yumera. Merry nodded slowly. Yumera somehow is getting more headache just by this.

Merry always make some non sense request even she knows it herself such as her hairstyle and the headphone. That thing is unique and of course it's very expensive cause this headphone shape isn't everywhere and needs someone to make it first. Yumera always asked why she wants that cone-shapped headphone when she can buys a normal one instead but the answer she gets is just a warm smile from Merry as if there is something related with her past.

Her hairstyle also unusual and she always put that style. At first, Yumera thought that Merry puts that type of hairstyle as one of her unique things in her performance but to Yumera's surprise, Merry puts that hairstyle almost everytime she went out.

That hair definitely defy gravity. How- How did Merry puts it on everytime she goes out? Did she always spray her hair in order to keep that long ear bunny style or what? Once again, the question left unanswered.

And now, Merry wants to go watching B-Komachi's group which also a group that yet to debate under Strawberry production, the same as what production Merry is. That group isn't debate yet but there are two recognizable peoples in it. Mem-Cho, a popular and cute streamer and Kana Arima, though she is not that popular nowadays but still she was famous before. The only unrecognizable one yet the face seems recognizable is Merry's little sister, Ruby Hoshino.

Okay, Yumera understands that Merry wants to show her support to Ruby but if Yumera allows it, Merry is gonna need to rush back quickly from star stage to changing room and then to top stage immediately. Maybe...if Merry be careful with her surrounding, keeps her appearance beautiful as is it...then Yumera might reconsider this.

Heck no. That's impossible. Merry has to keep her appearance hidden and there probably a lot of sweats if she runs to many place in short time..so her answer is....

"No." Yumera said it with clear tone. Merry looks up with surprised face even though she should expected this answer. She wants to argue back but Yumera pulls a stop hand on Merry's face.

"No is no. You can't and that is it." Said Yumera. She's not going to back down after the whole thinking. She even reconsider to allow Merry to watch the performance but it's totally gonna be disaster to catch up all the place on time. Yumera might be soft with Merry all the time, but there's a time when she needs to be strict with Merry.