Merry's talents

That is where everything starts.

The woman walks into the forest and said. "Where am I..?" She keeps looking around and then stops in front of a child which is Merry Hoshino.

The woman with hesitation asks Merry. "W-who are you?".

Upon hearing that, Merry smirks and turns her head to the person. The wind makes Merry bunny ears hair moving.

"Don't you feel like you will regret it?" Ask Merry with calm and a little creepy voice in it. Her calm eyes just stares at the woman in front of her.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Asks the woman. She's staring at Merry with worried looks on her face.

Merry fully turns her body to face the woman. A calm yet creepy smile is still on her face.

"You sure your decision is right?" Asks Merry again.

She doesn't answers the woman question but the woman seems to catch up what Merry is talking about.

"N-no. I hate my face. I want to change it" answers the woman while looking down

Merry's smile become more wide a little after hearing the answer. She closes her eyes.

"Alright but I want to warn you.." the woman looks up to see Merry.

"You might want to turn back and get out of here as fast as you can" Merry opens her eyes at the same time.

The looks that Merry give is pretty creepy, with her smile that seems like she enjoys this with her eyes stares at the woman's eyes completely. (Both of Merry's eyes that have stars in it shining brightly).

It's looks like Aqua's acting at first sight but at the same time, Merry is trying to act like how Kana acted before.

The woman gulps at this sight of Merry.

"But looking at you, you must still want to go further right" said Merry. She still sticks with the same look and smile before. The woman still terrified and scared.

She then closes her eyes and turning back facing the other way. Before take a step, she turns her head back one last time.

"Please, don't go there" said Merry one last time with a pretty low voice and her star eyes that shining brightly. She turns her head back to other way.

She then walks away to the deep in the forest and makes herself disappear in the bushes and trees.

"H-h-hey wait" calls the woman with her right hand shaking, trying to reach Merry who already disappear from her sight.

The woman just stands there for a few minutes and then....

"CUT! GOOD WORK!" The director screams.

Merry get out from the bushes and trees with some leaves on her clothes and hair.

"Finally. Theses leaves is really annoying." Said Merry while trying to get the leaves out of her hair and clothes.

The woman approaches her and then kneeled down to Merry's level. "You and that boy really makes me terrified this whole day" said the woman with a forced smile on her face.

Merry looks at her and bow down quickly. "Really? I am so sorry if I scares you too much." said Merry.

The woman pats her head and said "Don't worry about that. Your acting is pretty good". Merry looks up and smiles cheerfully at the woman.

Merry then said goodbye to the woman and walks away to the director.

"How is my acting?" Asks Merry. She's pretty curious. Is it good as what the woman said? Or is it still not enough?