Akane appearance and enter Mem-Cho

"A-Akane?" Aqua stuttered a little, still looking shocked at Akane different appearance.

"What's wrong, Aqua?" Akane titled her head. "You like you've seen a ghost." Said Akane with a sweet smile. Aqua stares Akane for a second before looking down. "No..."

"Akane-chan! It's nice to see you again." Said Merry after approaching Aqua and Akane with a little waves. "It's good to be back!" Said Akane back. That's where the other cast come in.

"AKANE! Welcome back!" Greets Mem-Cho who went straight to Akane and hug her. "Sorry to keep you all waiting." Akane turns to the other cast.

"Seriously. We have been waiting for you." Added Mem-Cho. "Glad to have you back." Said Yuki this time. However, the boys seem noticed something different in Akane but just couldn't point it out.

"You seem plenty energetic, which is great...but are you really okay?" Asked Nobuyuki. Hiroto nodded beside him.

"Huh? Why wouldn't I be?" Akane turns to Nobuyuki with her shiny eyes and smile. She seems completely fine despite what happened before. The cast were stunned to see her like this.

"Why....? Well..Uh.." Nobuyuki wants to said something but completely lose his words.

"Oh yeah! I guess I got flamed pretty hard, huh? Is that what you mean?" Guessed Akane before continuing again. "I know I messed up but this stuff happened all the time, right?"

"Akane...You seem kinda different..." Said Yuki after observing Akane for a few seconds. Akane leans to Yuki more closer. "What? Do you mean you don't like this side of me?" Asked Akane. Yuki quickly shooks her head and kept staring at Akane. Akane giggles a little and turns to Aqua.

"Aqua. Let's spend the day together!" Aqua answers her with a nod. Akane blinks at him and walks out the room with Aqua. Merry scratches her back head.

'She is really talented. I guess it's very hard right now to compete with her if she acts like this.' Thinks Merry. Actually...it's pretty much impossible now. Ai has a charisma that make every eye look at her and Akane manages to paste it completely to herself.

She looks around the room and everyone is still gazingat where Akane had left. They probably either still suprised with Akane's change or amazed with Akane. She can't lie that she isn't impressed as other though. She never really understand Ai and her character much and she never try either.

~~~

Now, Merry, Yuki and Mem-Cho are sitting in the classroom and watching both Aqua and Akane talk to each other. Akane might be acting different but....

"Isn't Aqua is acting different too? Don't you think so, Merry?" Asked Mem-Cho. Merry looks at Aqua for a second before turning back to Mem-Cho.

"I don't know. He still has his stone experession as always." Answers Merry. Yuki also nodded but Mem-Cho's eyes become sharp before suggesting to run a test on Aqua. She sees a pouch that looks like a dog and planning to use it as a chance.

"Aqu-tan? Grab me that pouch." Called Mem-Cho. Aqua doesn't even give a glance to her and respond "I'm thinking. Get it yourself." Said Aqua coldly.

"It's not that big deal. Just hand it to her." Said Akane. "Okay." Without hesitation, Aqua takes the pouch and walks to Mem-Cho to hand the pouch. Mem-Cho quickly took it and run back to Yuki and Merry who has her jaw dropped. Akane and Aqua just stare at them.

"SEE MERRY?! HE LISTENS REAL WELL. BUT ONLY TO AKANE!!" Shouts Mem-Cho while pointing at Aqua with disbelief face.

"So that really is Aqu-tan's type..."